Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a all new awesome world with amazing spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
At level 70 people will get a quest to talk to Headmaster Ambrose. You will get 200 gold and he will say “Frozensphere has been awoken by his brother Kalthros we must hurry go to the world Amudia and talk to Jasadi. You go to the world Amudia and talk to Jasadi and he says “you see wizard Frozensphere was a minion of malistaire who tried to destroy wizard city. “ “When you defeated Malistaire Frozensphere hid in Amudias and was destroyed by Headmaster Ambrose. Kalthros was a minion of Malistaire as well but he hid for many years and now he has revived his brother Frozensphere to destroy wizard city!”

Jasadi talks more “For now go to the woods of chaos and defeat 10 Drakalith’s. And collect their swords for my men to use”

Now you go to the woods of chaos and defeat 10 Drakalith’s.

STATS OF ONE OF THESE MONSTERS-

Name- Drakalith
Life- 5000
School: Myth
Pips earned per round: 4 power pips
Spell used most of the time: Orthrus, Medusa
Critical percentage: 98%
Critical B. percentage: 79%
Resistance on myth: 49%
Creature type: One of those purple bugs from Zafaria ( I don’t know the name )

When you defeat 10 of them talk to Jasadi and he will give you a treasure card of 4 feints and he will also give you 3500 gold

“Good job wizard now go back to the woods of chaos and find me 10 Wasolocki berries.”

You go to the woods of chaos and find 10 of the berries nearby the trees then return and talk to Jasadi he will give you 300 gold this time.

“Now go to the tent behind me and get my small glass jar.”

Go into the tent get his jar and return to Jasadi and he gives you 100 gold this time.

“Now watch me as I used my storm magic to mix this together * You watch Jasadi use his storm magic to smash the berries and put them into the jar *”

“Done wizard now force 10 Weakened soldiers in the woods of chaos to drink this to be healed.”

You go to the forest press x when you see a weakened soldier then return to Jasadi and he gives you 750 gold.

“Wise wizard now we just need to collect a key to go to Kenthuli so go into the woods of chaos and find my tent I hid there and bring back my key.”

You go to the woods of chaos and when you find the hidden tent there is a boss you have to fight for it

”Foolish wizard this key I will burn after I burn you!”

Then you battle the boss

Name: Seshru
Life: 13000
School: Ice
Pips earned per round: 2 power pips
Spells used most of the time: Tower shield, Wooly mammoth, Frost giant
Critical B. percentage: 37%
Resistance on ice: 89%
Creature type: Lost soul

When you defeat Seshru talk to Jasadi and he says “Great job wizard now go to Kenthuli and talk to Hagu he will lead you from here.”

You go to Kenthuli the city and talk to Hagu and you get 4000 gold and then he talks to you “ Wizard I saw Kalthros hiding in the tower of legends you will have to enter the tower and face him at the very top!” “But we can’t enter until we defeat the tower guards they guard the entrance so go defeat the tower guards and return here when you are done.”

Now you go in front of the tower of legends and defeat the two guards
~ THE STATS OF ONE OF THE MONSTERS ~
Name: Soul eater
Life: 3500
School” Death
Pips earned per round: 3 power pips
Spell used most of the time: Wraith, Skeletal Dragon
Critical percentage: 144%
Critical B. percentage:150%
Resistance on death: 97%
Creature type: satyr

When you defeat both of the soul eater’s return and talk to Hagu. Hagu will give you 7000 gold and then he will talk to you. “Wizard you have done a good job but we have been tricked Kalthros made another image of himself to make us waste our time attacking the tower of legends.” “Now Kalthros has ran to The mountain of darkness go talk to Hedukai on the mountain of darkness he will help you from here.”

You go talk to Hedukai on the mountain of darkness

“Wizard I found Kalthros go defeat him over near that huge tree!”

You go there and Kalthros speaks to you “I will summon demons like no other if I want so you my friend and just nothing but a penny!”

Name: Kalthros
Life: 17000
School: Storm
Pips earned per round: 4 regular pips
Spell used most of the time: Storm lord, Leviathan, Wild bolt
Critical percentage: 97%
Critical B. percentage: 76%
Resistance on storm: 94%
Creature type: A warrior from dragonspyre

When you defeat Kalthros return to Hedukai and he will give you 5000 gold and then he will say this “Good job wizard now lets hurry go talk to Thrasher in the arena of legends.”

When you go talk to Thrasher he will say “Well wizard don’t come here inless you’re a champion at the arena I will test you myself to see if your ready to travel to Khotun. “ “First go behind the first gate and defeat Jasuka

Name: Jasuka
Life: 5500
School: ice
Pips earned per round: 5 power pips
Spells used most of the time: Colossus, Tower shield
Critical B. percentage: 167%
Resistance on ice: 97%
Creature type: elephant soldier from Zafaria.

When you defeat Jasuka talk to Thrasher you get 1500 gold and he says “Not entirely impressive now go to wizard city and bring me 50 shovels from the ghouls in triton avenue.”

When you defeat 50 ghouls talk to Thrasher and you get 900 gold then he says “That’s it you’re making me mad wizard you will never make it alive to Khotun!”

( WOULD WANT AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE TO BATTLE THRASHER JUST A TIP )
Name: Thrasher
Life: 30000
School: Fire
Spells used most of the time: Efreet, elemental shield
Critical percentage: 116%
Critical B. percentage: 43%
Resistance on fire: 117%
Creature type: Wizard

When you defeat Thrasher you get 9000 gold and now you go to Khotun and talk to Jaduk. “Wizard Thrasher has betrayed us and he regrets it but now we have to destroy Frozensphere!” “Go near that mountain a few yards away and destroy Frozensphere!”

When you walk up in front of Frozensphere he will laugh and say “Foolish wizard your time is up I am returning to wizard city in Triton avenue and I will summon the demon hahahaha!”

Now you go talk to Headmaster Ambrose in wizard city “Wizard this is bad indeed but the time has come so go to triton avenue and defeat Frozensphere immediately!”

You go to triton avenue and only people level 70 and up will see a metal field in place of where the kraken is. Level 70 and up will see this only if they have done all the quest up to defeating Frozensphere. When you are done defeating Frozensphere the place will turn back into where the kraken is supposed to be.

“Foolish wizard your to late I will summon 10 demons to destroy the worlds, and I already have one alive haha!”

All of a sudden you see a demon appear in front of Frozensphere and you have to defeat it.

Name: Lasunati
Life: 16000
School: Death
Pips earned per round: 5 power pips
Spells used most of the time: Wraith, Death blade, Skeletal dragon
Critical percentage: 119%
Critical B. percentage: 147%
Resistance on death: 159%
Creature type: Mithraya but its not colored gold its colored black
When you defeat the demon Frozensphere talks again “That’s it wizard its time to destroy you my self prepare yourself to be destroyed for all eternity under flames!”

Name: Frozensphere
Life: 40000
School: Ice
Spells used most of the time: Frost giant, Tower shield
Critical percentage: 150%
Critical B. percentage: 150%
Resistance on ice: 189%
Creature type: Wizard
Rule of this battle: whoever cast a healing spell gets 3 weakness put on them
Second rule of this battle: If your spell critical’s you will get a black mantle cast on you

When you defeat Frozensphere talk to headmaster Ambrose

“You have done very well wizard and for this you get a new spell!”

You get 15000 gold and a new spell for your school
Fire- Call of demons
You see a gate and it blast open with a force of energy. You see 5 bears come out made out of fire and they roar loud. Then they charge at all enemies running into them while slashing them with there claws. So it’s like all 5 bears attack 1 person then another and another they all attack everybody who is a enemy. The first bear does 300 then the next one does 400 then the next one does 500 then the next one does 700 and then a fire blade is put onto the caster.

Ice- Power soul
You see a lost soul appear in the middle of the field and it shoots a ice beam at you and your allies you all get two tower shield and a balance blade then the power soul turns around and shoots the ice beam at all your enemies doing 500 damage to all of them.

Storm- Blast Trident
A hand blast out of the water that is holding a trident. You see mermaids jumping out of the water in front of you then the Trident is thrown at the enemy target you picked to attack doing 2000 damage and stunning them for 1 round.

Myth- Boulder Break
You see a tall mountain and tons of boulders come down hitting all enemies doing 970 damage and putting 2 black mantles and weakness on all of them

Life- Healing Love
You see three hearts in the field they fly towards you and your allies and explode giving your entire team 1000 health then you see a satyr appear and he has a blade in his hand. The satyr jumps at your enemies and slashes them in the face doing 900 damage to all of them and it puts a life trap on all enemies as well.

Death- Doomed one
You see Malistaire appear on the field and he waves his wand at all your enemies making them all lose 600 health and all the 600 health’s go to the caster. When this is over Malistaire yells and the caster gets a Death blade

Balance- Gryphon slice
A gryphon is flying over a mountain then it goes in front of your enemies and slashes them doing 1120 damage and then it removes all their blades

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009