Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

nightshade pet glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
ok you might think of this as a good bug but i was going to nightshades tower and i saw a teen midnight sprite outside with no owner! anyway i went inside and beat nightshade but got the midnight sprite pet :? what do you think coincidence or bug?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
if the pet you got was teen right away when you got it, its a bug. if it was a baby then just coincedence ^-^

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
yes its a baby but that dosent explain the ownerless pet though

(ps thanks for the reply )

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
supersnake1000 wrote:
ok you might think of this as a good bug but i was going to nightshades tower and i saw a teen midnight sprite outside with no owner! anyway i went inside and beat nightshade but got the midnight sprite pet :? what do you think coincidence or bug?

It's a bug. Occasionally you'll see the stray pet hanging around all over the spiral. It eventually goes away. :)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
supersnake1000 wrote:
yes its a baby but that dosent explain the ownerless pet though

(ps thanks for the reply )
Usually once your computer gets older you see more and more stray pets because when people port their pet stays. I have seen about 4 dragons, 6 unicorns and about 36 other pets! its actually funny, you can stabnd by one and act as if you have 2 pets lol