Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ledgenary Artisan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
I am level 70 Fire, I thought that I finished with all Crafting Ouests when I completed Dragonspyre and received a Master Artisan Badge whithout any futher quests. However when I finished Zafaria/Mirror Lake and went to Baobab Market to purchase a Recipe it requires Ledgenary Artison Only. I have searched everywhere that I could think of and asked other players and noboby knows how to become a Ledgenary Artison. Help!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rensch wrote:
I am level 70 Fire, I thought that I finished with all Crafting Ouests when I completed Dragonspyre and received a Master Artisan Badge whithout any futher quests. However when I finished Zafaria/Mirror Lake and went to Baobab Market to purchase a Recipe it requires Ledgenary Artison Only. I have searched everywhere that I could think of and asked other players and noboby knows how to become a Ledgenary Artison. Help!

Go to the Floating Land and talk to Pierce Stanton.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
Yes I found Pierce Stanton in the Floating Land and talked to him yesterday when searching different worlds and talking to other players.

What bothers me is before I finished Zafaria/Mirror Lake I went back to the Floating Land to the Sun Trainer which is right by him and Pierce Stanton did not have a ! over him.

The second thing is that there was no quest to go to him. Are you supposed to find this on your own? Did I miss something?

After talking to him I received the Seal of the Seven Seas crafting quest. The next problem is that Pierce Stratton states that you can purchase the recipe and several regents from him. It took me about 20 min. of trying to click on him to purchase the items and only getting a comeback when you finished, to discover that he gave me the recipe and regents when I received the crafting quest. Ridiculous!

My only concern is that the reason I have found this out is because I wanted to purchase a recipe in Zafaria Baobab Market which required Legendary Artisan Only. The problem that I foresee is that you receive a Grandmaster Artisan Badge from Pierce Stratton and the Recipe requires Legendary Artisan Only. Does anyone know. Thanks

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
Ok, just as I expected. I finished Pierce Stanton's quest and received my Grandmaster Badge! No further quests and so I head for Koyate Ghostmane's crafting shop in Baobab Market to now find a "!" over his head (no one sent me) and a quest from him to Craft 2 Spirit Caller Drums (Koyate Ghostmane provides the recipe automatically for free) and by completing this quest I will receive the Legendary Artisan Badge which finally allows me to purchase the Boot Recipe from him to craft, which was the cause that started all of this in the first place. I wonder if there will be a new level "GrandLegendary Artisan Badge" to look for in the next world!

Hope this helps the next upcomming Legendary Artisan Wizard!