Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet's Attack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
It should only be realistic that a pet would defend his/her owner if he/she was attack, especially if that animal is a magical animal! So Wizard 101 should allow a wizard's pet to perform attacks (just the minor spells like Minor Fireball for fire wizards or Minor Iceshard for ice wizards). It wouldn't matter what color it is, but what school you go to, that determines the attack it does.

Please respond,
Zalic

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
I agree. While having some pets give you a spell is cool. having a pet activly help in a fight would be cooler.

P.S.- I take it you play Chaotic too?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
The only thing I've noticed about my pet, she has grown bigger. No extra cards doesn't do anything but fly around.

Now if you wanna talk about ageless try minions, I get level 1 minion that throws the same spells everytime, usually against the same school of the target, can we say useless? Took all my minions out due to this "crazy problem" with the minion. I'd rather have a empty spot than something that neither gets better or fights smarter.