Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing a krokotopia badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Hi everyone

Can someone help, I am level 41 but still missing a badge from Krok land. I think it is the master of the oasis badge but not on my home computer so can't check to make sure. How do I get this? I would like to have all badges from Krok land before I proceed. I also have a question about Wysteria but I will post a new thread in the appropriate place.

Cheers
Iridian Swiftsong, Master of Fire

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Try looking in the shops in Krokotopia. One of the shopkeepers may have a quest for you.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
gillpill1985 wrote:
Hi everyone

Can someone help, I am level 41 but still missing a badge from Krok land. I think it is the master of the oasis badge but not on my home computer so can't check to make sure. How do I get this? I would like to have all badges from Krok land before I proceed. I also have a question about Wysteria but I will post a new thread in the appropriate place.

Cheers
Iridian Swiftsong, Master of Fire

The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:
1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
You might have missed going to the "secret shop" by the portal in the Oasis. Check if you have done that.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
I got the badge! Thanks, it was just the dude in the Krok deck shop :D