Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite creature to beat? Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
So in this thread let's talk about your favorite creature you like to farm / grind on or just make a story with. Pretty simple Right?

I.E: RiverClaw Guards from Crab Alley. Me: Oh what you think your so big and bad and walking around like you own the place! Well then I guess I better show you! Btw They don't like how I breathe under water so I got to be extra cautious because THEIR ANGRY~!

P.S. Don't let any of the creatures talk to you about the grass of their world tasting like Laffy Taffy. Their lying! **Paranoid look** Don't ask how I know that but I do.

Level 70, Transcended Diviner, Jeffery LionCaller

P.S.S. If you ever meet any Gnomes in the game then umm.. Guard your shoes boy and girls! GUARD THEM WELL!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
tigerswhiteblood wrote:
So in this thread let's talk about your favorite creature you like to farm / grind on or just make a story with. Pretty simple Right?

I.E: RiverClaw Guards from Crab Alley. Me: Oh what you think your so big and bad and walking around like you own the place! Well then I guess I better show you! Btw They don't like how I breathe under water so I got to be extra cautious because THEIR ANGRY~!

P.S. Don't let any of the creatures talk to you about the grass of their world tasting like Laffy Taffy. Their lying! **Paranoid look** Don't ask how I know that but I do.

Level 70, Transcended Diviner, Jeffery LionCaller

P.S.S. If you ever meet any Gnomes in the game then umm.. Guard your shoes boy and girls! GUARD THEM WELL!

Haha, sounds fun... I'll bite!

I like thrashing Malistaire, though what I'd really love to do is give him a hug, some cookies, and a cute, fluffy bunny to cuddle with, then invite Dr. Phil to join the party. I'm pretty sure that, between us, we could make him change his mind about the whole dragon-titan thing. I mean, talking about your feelings is so much more constructive than trying to turn the Dragon Titan into your own personal Destruct-O-Nomitron, am I right?

I was actually pumped to beat him, but then I got there and was like, how emo is this guy? If you think about it... he wears black nailpolish, whines about lost love, and all of his friends are clones/look the same. Seriously, My Chemical Romance should write a song about Sylvia, just so he has something to listen to while attempting to cast a critical Empower on himself without a shield. :P

Actually, that's a lie. I just like farming him because his nose is long and he wears a dress.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
As of now, definitely the goliath bruisers, because I remember soloing up to them before in mirror lake, and then I get the satisfaction of knowing I got a job well done teaching them not to hold me up on my solo-dungeon runs :)

But if including the new world, (It was announced in Falmea's friday thing, so this isnt a spoiler) definitely the boss who spams woolly mammoth (Not spoiling!!! Haha!) knowing I finally get revenge for all this trouble they caused me.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Meowriarty in Marleybone, because by the time I get there, I want him gone.

And the obvious Malistaire... same reason. :D

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I love fighting the Gurtok Fire Demon in Ravenscar 8)

I always act surprised when he betrays my good nature

I also have a special fondness for Luska. It's got something to do with reading too much HP Lovecraft in my youth

What a fun conversation :D

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
RavenLady777 wrote:
Meowriarty in Marleybone, because by the time I get there, I want him gone.

And the obvious Malistaire... same reason. :D

Oh yeah Meowriarty! He was so fun to beat when you catch up to him xD

And he thought he was the best at hide & seek! Ha! :P

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Randolph Spellshine was great. I guess I just couldn't help but celebrate when he was defeated since everyone acted like he was some god.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Death Oni.

I have no idea why.... o.o

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 52 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Mine is a tie between a lost soul and jade oni. I like to beat lost souls just for fun, and to laugh at how pathetic they are. Jade oni is good for farming, since he does not have a extremely difficult dungeon before him.
*cough* Malistaire *cough*

DavidShadowwalker Master conjurer, level 41