Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

great myth spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I think that a good myth spell would be the bones of a t-rex. It would do the damage of 70 and 550 and it would cost 8 pips. You would also get this spell at level 58. the animation would be a huge sand hole would appear with a few scaffholds. Then, Archoligists would run away screaming. And then a huge skeletal t-rex pops out and roars at you. And then, if that does'nt kill the target, it will bite you.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Very close to Skeletal Dragon, to this idea I say no only because it is like an other spell.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
shockwave121 wrote:
I think that a good myth spell would be the bones of a t-rex. It would do the damage of 70 and 550 and it would cost 8 pips. You would also get this spell at level 58. the animation would be a huge sand hole would appear with a few scaffholds. Then, Archoligists would run away screaming. And then a huge skeletal t-rex pops out and roars at you. And then, if that does'nt kill the target, it will bite you.

so myth gets 2 spells at lvl 58 how is that fair
if they do this then they have to give the other schools there own new spells to slide along with the 1 lvl 58 spell we are currently getting

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Mix of MythZilla and Skeletal Dragon, i'm guessing?

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Really? This sounds alot like a death spell and skeletons aren't really mythic. Plus, skeletal t rex is alot similar to skeletal dragon.

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"No philosophies today"