Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A series of strange events.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
I was on floating island in celestia and had just joined a battle against a sea spirit. There was a legendary theurgist there. She was standing there ansd I thought I saw a ice wyvern next to her but then it vanished and a second later, so did she. The sea spirit cast a spell on me, but when it highlighted my circle, a circle appeared around my waist. The next sea spirit cast at where the other person was, but come next round she wasn't there. Later in the battle I saw two speech bubbles coming out of the wall. I think the girl was logged off due to inactivity, but what about the rest??!!??

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
cooper1829 wrote:
I was on floating island in celestia and had just joined a battle against a sea spirit. There was a legendary theurgist there. She was standing there ansd I thought I saw a ice wyvern next to her but then it vanished and a second later, so did she. The sea spirit cast a spell on me, but when it highlighted my circle, a circle appeared around my waist. The next sea spirit cast at where the other person was, but come next round she wasn't there. Later in the battle I saw two speech bubbles coming out of the wall. I think the girl was logged off due to inactivity, but what about the rest??!!??
hmm possibly a bug you could try reporting it