Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More non nature life spells please

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
I really like how the nature school isnt just foresty nature magic but a combination of all good creatures and forces as evidenced by the seraph and judgement spells. I'd really like to see a new upper tier non nature spell.
I was thinking maybe of an archon, a male version of a seraph in golden armor with a lance. Or something along those lines.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Err... just want to point out that judgement is a balance spell, not life...

But what would you expect from the school of life? Nature is life in alot of peoples minds, because plants are nature and nature is alive and alive means living and living means life! Plus the symbol of life is a LEAF! It even has a brown background to symbolize the bark of a tree!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
quizzer90 wrote:
Err... just want to point out that judgement is a balance spell, not life...

But what would you expect from the school of life? Nature is life in alot of peoples minds, because plants are nature and nature is alive and alive means living and living means life! Plus the symbol of life is a LEAF! It even has a brown background to symbolize the bark of a tree!

sorry I meant the spell regenerate not judgement. The school is called life, not nature. I was thinking more paladinesque fighting the forces of undead kind of magic which would mesh perfectly with the seraph. Life has need of a new ultimate attack creature anyway as the centaur doesnt quite cut the mustard for an ultimate creature when compared to frost giants and dragons.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
Well me personally i like the leprechaun little fella LOL!!! XD he is soo funny coming in the fight whit a rainbow he is cool but i would kinda like myth and nature or what ever it is called can have a little better cards or atlease some more cards for each school