Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completing the game!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, here is my idea on how to complete the game, yet, make it almost a neverending quest.

When you finally reach, whatever level is going to be maximum, right now it's level 80, but we don't know what is in store for the future.

So, if KI takes us up to either level 90 or 100, that's great, but sooner or later, we are gonna run out of room for advancement. Now, here is my Idea to continue the story and make it worth doing everything all over again, all over again.

Once you Defeat Morganthe and are the highest level possible, you can opt to restart the game. However, when you restart the game, you keep the school you currently have as your primary school and get to pick a second primary school. So, you get 2 schools as primary schools. You can be storm and life, or fire and death, like using a mastery amulet, except you get to do both school quests and learn those school spells for free.

Then, if you defeat the game a second time, you get to keep both schools as primary and pick a third school as a primary school. And it keeps going until you have all 7 schools.

As an added bonus, for the schools you complete the game, you get bonuses:

Storm +15% Accuracy +20% Damage boost
Fire +10% Accuracy + 15% Damage boost
Ice +5% Accuracy + 5% Damage boost + 5% Universal Resistance
Myth +10% Accuracy + 15% Damage boost
Death +5% Accuracy + 10% Damage boost
Life +5% Accuracy +5% Damage boost +10% Outgoing heal boost
Balance +5% Accuracy +10% Damage boost

These boosts will remain with the character after completing the game with that school.

Any comments, ideas, or suggestions are welcome.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
I quite like this idea, when the KI run out of ways to further advance the storyline (may be years away, but not necessarily) then we'll still have something to do!
One little flaw though, you'd be fighting rank one enemies with high powered spells unless you rearranged your deck. Even then people will be able to fly through the dungeons that were difficult the first time round as they'd have higher level spells than required (if that makes sense).
It's possible that I haven't quite understood what you've said here, so correct me if I'm wrong. Overall though I think that if properly executed this could be a brilliant way of adding replay value to the game (despite the fact that you'd have to have massive decks by the end of it :P

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Eh, I'm not so sure. To me it's the same idea as creating a new wizard to take up a seat, and making it the highest level possible.

The stat boosts for being the highest level possible in the game was a pretty neat touch, though.

Justin Titanwraith, Level 70 Pyromancer

Armiger
May 10, 2010
nabsca wrote:
I quite like this idea, when the KI run out of ways to further advance the storyline (may be years away, but not necessarily) then we'll still have something to do!
One little flaw though, you'd be fighting rank one enemies with high powered spells unless you rearranged your deck. Even then people will be able to fly through the dungeons that were difficult the first time round as they'd have higher level spells than required (if that makes sense).
It's possible that I haven't quite understood what you've said here, so correct me if I'm wrong. Overall though I think that if properly executed this could be a brilliant way of adding replay value to the game (despite the fact that you'd have to have massive decks by the end of it :P

Actually, you would be reset in spells and sent back to level 1, with rank 1 spells. However, you would then have both schools as free to learn spells and get the automatic boost on your first primary school.

What will no be reset, is gardening and gardening spells, items and items in the bank, but you wont be able to wear your high level gear, you will go back to the basics, but be ready to do it all over again.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Okay here is an added bonus: You keep your cards you bought with training points. then you also have three schools already there. However, should you chose to get the school your points are on those cards are removed and you lose your training points. :( :( No getting them back. And dude, be serious, there are tons of worlds still to be opened. Olympus is a good one, were Hades is behind all the evil and maddness in the spiral.Here is Hades evil laugh: Muahahaha hahahahaha! Yea or Nah? Eh no matter. Maybe when you have all 7 schools you can go to Olympus and learn god school spells. Those would be for training points ONLY! After that you move to the Underworld, the Tartarus then that is a never ending world... Well I like it, it will give me something to do. It almost rips off Poptropica. Almost.
Myth nerd and magic lover,
Valdus Darkcaster

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
nabsca wrote:

I think you would give up all your spells to restart the game.

Daniel Sandshard
Level 70 Balance Sorcerer