Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre giving me the cold shoulder?!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
I have no quests in dragonspyre. seriously. i used to, but i finished them. i haven't even gotten very far into it! all i have is the stone rose and find the books quest and my life school quest for the rebirth spell. i am stuck and seriously need help. i might stop playing this wizard101 game for good if i can't get another quest soon. please help!

PS: i can'r get into the labyrinth yet, so i can't even do my life rebirth spell quest! again, i need help!

thank you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
laulenak wrote:
I have no quests in dragonspyre. seriously. i used to, but i finished them. i haven't even gotten very far into it! all i have is the stone rose and find the books quest and my life school quest for the rebirth spell. i am stuck and seriously need help. i might stop playing this wizard101 game for good if i can't get another quest soon. please help!

PS: i can'r get into the labyrinth yet, so i can't even do my life rebirth spell quest! again, i need help!

thank you.

You missed something along the way.
All Dragonspyre quests are here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Dragonspyre_Quests

Go through the areas you've already played and see if you missed something. Sometimes you have to go back to another part of Dragonspyre to complete quests.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Do you have the quest to explore the Necropolis? If so, run through the Hall of Champions to get there. Then the portal will work.

If you've run through every street that you can travel on, looking for characters with something to do, and none have any, you might try going into the Atheneum Library and see if Milos Bookwyrm has something for you.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
colagada wrote:
Do you have the quest to explore the Necropolis? If so, run through the Hall of Champions to get there. Then the portal will work.

If you've run through every street that you can travel on, looking for characters with something to do, and none have any, you might try going into the Atheneum Library and see if Milos Bookwyrm has something for you.

Run through the Hall of Champions in Krokotopia, to get to the Necropolis in Dragonspyre? Huh.....???

I think you mean Plaza of Conquests...

Defender
May 17, 2011
still stuck. can't find any quests i missed and the quest guide was unable to load on my web browser. and i only have one web browser. any advice ?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
laulenak wrote:
still stuck. can't find any quests i missed and the quest guide was unable to load on my web browser. and i only have one web browser. any advice ?

Here's another link that shows Dragonspyre quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Defender
May 17, 2011
thank you everyone! but if it helps, the last thing i did was that thing where you free the dragonspyre person ( i think it was a man) from this tower thing by disabling a bunch of things (maybe torches? i dunno) and then beat a boss (maybe fire?) once i did that. in that same tower. sorry it is so vague, but it was a very very very very long time since i did this. please help!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
laulenak wrote:
thank you everyone! but if it helps, the last thing i did was that thing where you free the dragonspyre person ( i think it was a man) from this tower thing by disabling a bunch of things (maybe torches? i dunno) and then beat a boss (maybe fire?) once i did that. in that same tower. sorry it is so vague, but it was a very very very very long time since i did this. please help!

I believe that is a Side Quest in the Tower Archives, i think you defeated Blackblade...

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist