Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I seriously need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I'm level 59 and still haven't completed mooshu yet I am embarrassed and i don't know what to do :?

~Scarlet Sunpetal, Grandmaster Theurgist .

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Um, wow. You should be done with Celestia by now. Um, yeah so I guess you'll be 70 by the end of ds. :/ So, Good Luck?

Defender
May 17, 2011
Peanut0226 wrote:
I'm level 59 and still haven't completed mooshu yet I am embarrassed and i don't know what to do :?

~Scarlet Sunpetal,
Grandmaster Theurgist .

lol, don't worry! I am level 49 and just recently finished mooshu. lust cruise through it, and you will be fine. and if you think you are to high level? use low level gear and low level spells!

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Just keep playing until you're done. You should have an easier time, seeing as how you're high level. It's not a bad thing if you're higher level than the average person.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Peanut0226 wrote:

~Scarlet Sunpetal, Grandmaster Theurgist .

Awesome!

You can do the rest of Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, and Zafaria easier! :)

Don't be embarrassed, there is nothing to be embarrassed about, you can get good Gear, and be higher then other Wizards, what a great Advantage! :-o

Also, here is the Mooshu Storyline Quests if your truly lost.:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:MooShu_Storyline_Quests :-)

I could provide you more helpful Information if you added more Information... like what Area and Quest you are on.. :D

PS. You'll probably be Level 60 in Mooshu. Wow! You can do Waterworks(I think) and get really good Gear! Yet another great Advantage!

Good luck and best wishes!

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
If you want to fly through an area all you need to do is stay on the Main Quest line for the area. Do Not take any Side Quests. If you need help finding out what the main and side quests are use the internet and look up moo shu main quest list and you should be able to use that to stay on the main quests. You can come back to the others later if you want. I do think normally for the experience you need to level doing them all is a good thing. But in your case being level 59 you could do this to get the next world opened so you can get to higher exp areas and new content.
Hope this helps.