Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reseting Active Pvp-Rank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Hi fellow Wizards,
For several of you your P>v>P ratio is totally uneven and certainly unacceptable.
For some it is shame, disappointment and sadness. I have attempted to make Dueling fun & interesting but I cannot reach that concept. I seem to have the luck of a Donkey. I have at some point reached a higher rank yet to be deceived and pushed further down the chain.

I'd appreciate if KingsIsle could give us Players an opportunity to reset our Rank for a certain amount of Crowns. I think this could help Dueling in several ways for the community. So everyone can have a chance for a fresh start in the Arena.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Jamestherpk wrote:
Hi fellow Wizards,
For several of you your P>v>P ratio is totally uneven and certainly unacceptable.
For some it is shame, disappointment and sadness. I have attempted to make Dueling fun & interesting but I cannot reach that concept. I seem to have the luck of a Donkey. I have at some point reached a higher rank yet to be deceived and pushed further down the chain.

I'd appreciate if KingsIsle could give us Players an opportunity to reset our Rank for a certain amount of Crowns. I think this could help Dueling in several ways for the community. So everyone can have a chance for a fresh start in the Arena.

I say "NO" to this. Why? The people that down rank for tickets will abuse this. They will just reset over and over after they win a certain amount of matches or lose a few. If you're not happy with a ratio, don't worry about. No one is perfect.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
I would certainly be willing to pay crowns for a reset of my Pvp rankings back to a zero win, zero loss record, just saying.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
PIEISGREATYA wrote:
No, just, no.

A: Give the kid a chance, B: Just because your not up for it, doesnt mean other people arent.

Personally, it's not a bad idea, but its not something to constantly worry and think about, Idk if I would pay crowns for that, I guess it depends on how much.

@jackflame

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Hero
Aug 23, 2009