Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Can someone please explain how the "Feint" card works? A friend of mine in the Spiral was asking me last night but I have yet to use this card. Is it like the "Tempest" or "Heck Hound" cards where the more pips you have the better it gets? Or what does it do? and how does it work?

Thanks for the help,

Hunter SilverHeart

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
When cast, it will place a +70% damage (any type) shield on your foe...and then place a +20% damage (any type) shield on you (note, the shield on you says +70%, but it is as the card value in play).

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
You mean the Death magic card? It puts a damage buff of 70% on the enemy you choose, but also a 30% damage buff against you. Right now there is a glitch where it says you are also getting a 70 % damage buff against you, but that is just a mistake in the floating number, it;s only 30.

Be aware, it is for any kind of damage, not just Death.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
No, sadly. ;(
Feint is just a shield adding to any attack up to 70% and the shield reflects on you as well. I usually don't use it unless I know I'm going to kill the enemy or else the shield is pretty risky to use sometimes.
Skeletal Pirate is your only attack until Wraith

Master Death
-Scarlet Rainhorn :D

Hope I helped!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
As Veridian said it puts a 70% trap on your target and a 30% trap on yourself. It says 70% when it puts the trap on you but that is just a bug and it is actually 30.

This card is great not just for the Death school but all classes. Lets say you would normally do 500 points with an attack. Feint by itself turns that 500 point attack into a 850 point attack and when you add in some other traps and blades you get some insanely huge hits. 70% extra damage for just 30% more damage to yourself and 1 pip is a pretty decent deal.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
WillowDawn wrote:
Would anyone have a picture of this card? Thank you! :-)

Go to the Death School and you can look at all the Death cards (available for training points, which Feint is) by running your 'wand' over them.