Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give myth a good multi-hit spell!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Let's face it, myth is suffering. They desperately need a spell that hits all enemies that is strong. Their best hit all spells are earthquake and frog o_o. Yes I know, pathetic. Ice is the second weakest hit spell and it has snow angel. Snow angel does 100+600 over 3 rounds. Humongofrog does around 300 usually and earthquake does 310. That's just sad. Ice is beating out myth by a mile. Help myth out!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
First, this is a thread for the Commons. Second, how exactly is a well-enhanced Earthquake "pathetic"? Last, I think Myth is doing just fine. Yes, Conjurers would benefit from another AoE, but Life survived for ages without a single AoE. Myth has two, one with the capability to remove the targets' charms and wards. You'll live.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
The schools that really need multi spells is life and death they only get one

Death only gets scarecrow at level 48

And

Life only gets foret lord at level 58

them schools need multi spells the most every one else gets at least 2 muli spells

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Why don't you take Advantage of Froggy and Earthquake and....

BLADE AND TRAP IT UP :D!?

Seriously. Why don't you go up to a Lost Soul (LOL) and do over 2000 Damage with Froggy/Quakey?

PS: My Life is surviving fine in Dragonspyre (Well, almost) soloing everything by Herself with no AoE! Your lucky you get your first AoE at Level 22, As my Life doesn't get hers to 58.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I play my Ice girl with my son's myth guy all the time, and it is the myth that pulls ahead. He can frog twice before she has pips for Snow Angel and his critical hit rating is much higher. A critical frog with a Colossal on it will wipe out most regular mobs.

Defender
May 29, 2011
You people really dont get it. ANY attack is strong if you power it up. A blood bat can do 5,000 with enough power ups. Being a myth wizard, we do need a big hit aoe. Every other school has an advanced aoe besides myth.

Earthquake is good, but not always helpful, sometimes it even does bad for you.

We really need an aoe that does at least 800 damage, then my myth wizard would feel complete.