Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Science Center Entry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I am trying to get into the science center and cannot, I have completed all quest I have been given plus several I picked up I cannot find any more quests
can anyone tell me what quest i need to do to get into this place, I have gone all over Celestia several times looking for quests and cannot find anymore.
I am lvl 62 MYTH and dont find mny quests any where.
Thank you for any help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wc917 wrote:
I am trying to get into the science center and cannot, I have completed all quest I have been given plus several I picked up I cannot find any more quests
can anyone tell me what quest i need to do to get into this place, I have gone all over Celestia several times looking for quests and cannot find anymore.
Thank you for any help

Maybe this will help. It's a list of quests (and other helpful things like the Lounging Lizards and the Books) for Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111359&highlight=zodiac+tome

*Edited: first link did not work. Added new link.*

Note to wc917: I edited the link. Try it again.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
wc917 wrote:
Thank you for any help

Maybe this will help. It's a list of quests (and other helpful things like the Lounging Lizards and the Books) for Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread. ...

I am unable to access this says page not found