Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Hi I am level 64 fire wizard, Michael Moonstone. I think that mounts should be able to cast spells!
I have also thought of some new spell ideas. Myth- A creature something like orthrus but does 500 damage per head and after casts a 800 health minion.
Balance- A hurricane but in sand that gets rid of all the enemys shields and blades and gives them to you and then does 750 damage.
Ice- A cute little penguin comes out but then a second later it grows evil eyes and grows like ten feet higher and throws a whole bunch of snowballs out your enemy. It attacks all enemys by 1050 damage.
Storm- A big storm that strikes all your opponents with 1100 damage.
That is all please consider it.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I know what to call your myth spell: Cerberus. Cerberus is guard dog to Hades and a three headed dog, maybe too of its heads attack then the third gives you the minion? The myth nerd talking here :P I obsess with the Greek myth and was pleases when Othyrus was added to the game, cyclops Othyrus and Medusa are all inspired by the Greek myths. There is also a storm and life spell inspired by Greek mythology.

Mythology learner,
Valdus Darkcaster

Survivor
Jun 18, 2011
a mount casting a spell how would they do that they go in to our backpack when we go into battle you should watch wizard weekly they had a question like that but about stats