Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Universities

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Once you learn all of the spells possible for you Ravenwood class, the game gets somewhat boring for me, personally. So, what if Ravenwood branched off into several advanced schools???? Once you get to level 60, I think you should be able to move on to these schools all associated with your Ravenwood classes! Here you can learn advanced spells and carry on learning about the history of your school. Here are the advanced schools:

Dragonspyre Academy (Fire 50%. Death 50%)
Orthrus Academy (Myth)
Mooshu School of Life (Life)
Thunder Wizardry School (Storm)
Frost Giant Academy (Ice)
The Sea of Sand School (Balance)

I hope you like my idea. There are still a lot of things to be added in so if you have anything to add on to my idea, PLEASE post them it would mean a lot!!!! Thanks!!

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
i dont wanna leave raven wood cuz it got my favourite teachers in it . but its a good idea

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
colas857 wrote:
i dont wanna leave raven wood cuz it got my favourite teachers in it . but its a good idea

Agreed.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I personally think that there should be special spells that you can only learn from certain teachers, like where you have to be a certain school to be eligible to learn it. I also think that there should be one giant academy with a portal to it in ravenwood with all classes.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
darkcloyd wrote:
your missing death
Actually, Dragonspyre Academy was half fire half death

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Thanks everyone for posting, I like some of the ideas you have added to mine! But i also thought of these two:
- Same Ravenwood professors at Universities
- Similar professors as Ravenwood at Universities, and you would still interact with Ravenwood professors