Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kenedy the Klaw

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I'm in Chelsea Court, in Marleybone, and have been given the quest to find the Lady Sylvan who, it turns out, is being held by Kenedy the Klaw. My friends and I tried to enter his room but can't seem to do so together. Is this an exclusively solo battle? If this part of the quest can only be done individually, what are the best tactics to win as both characters have large amounts of life points? Should I just leave it and return at a higher level as currently I'm only level 29?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I too am curious to this question because I too am stuck on this. I am a level 33 Fire/Storm student and get "Defeated" time and time again in there. I started at Level 31 and decided to go off and help others to level up and even with the new spells I just learned for leveling up to a 33 level, I still get beat and none of my friends seem to be able to join me to help.

Like the person before asked, is this a solo battle only? If not, why can't my friends port to me or come in with me? I have a friend that has the same quest and they are not able to get in with more than one person or beat this character either.

Suggestions would be very helpful

Thanks,

Hunter SilverHeart

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
are you guys talking about Nimah the Wicked? I passed Chelsea Court and am in Ironworks. I never heard of Kenedy the Klaw.
The only one i have seen is Potbelly, Timmy Icepick, Shakes, and Nimah.
Where is Kenedy the Klaw?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Maybe it's a myth only quest.

Drake, the Myth professor, gave me the quest (which is called 'Mything Persons') when I got to level 28

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
In Chelsea Court there are some bosses which are exclusive for each school except storm. This is the list of those bosses:
- Fredy Nine Lives is exclusive for Live and Death wizards
- Lucious McTavish is exclusive for Balance wizards
- Mr. Incinerator is exclusive for Fire wizards
- Nimah The Wicked is exclusive for Ice wizards
- Kenedy The Klaw is exclusive for Myth wizards
No friend can help us in there because these are solo quests.
But some says higher level Fire wizards who had beaten
Mr. Incinerator can help in there.
We have to defeat them to get new spell from our teachers.
If we don't finish this we won't be able to learn higher level
spells from teacher's quest.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I was able to pass him finally by leaving until i was the first to fight. I lost every time I was second. hope this helps

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Thanks to you all for the valuable input.

Realizing [now] that it is a solo battle, I just tackled it head-on (armed with plenty of minions) and was eventually successful.

Good luck everyone, and if you see me, say 'Hello'.

Morgrim Mythweaver (level 31)

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
I'm have a lot of trouble with Nimah the Wicked :( Idk why I can't beat her but I always get her down to a couple hundred HP and defeat her minion before hand & she always uses some rediculous spell that takes like 900+ HP from me... it's very frustrating.

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
brattany316 wrote:
I'm have a lot of trouble with Nimah the Wicked :( Idk why I can't beat her but I always get her down to a couple hundred HP and defeat her minion before hand & she always uses some rediculous spell that takes like 900+ HP from me... it's very frustrating.

I feel your pain (and the others for the solos :)) I tried to beat Nimah about three times before I finally went and got a new robe that gave me more life. It was the only way I could beat her. I finally did it, and it felt AMAZING! So all of ya'l doing those solos, hang in there, YOU CAN DO IT! :D

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
awg465 wrote:
I'm in Chelsea Court, in Marleybone, and have been given the quest to find the Lady Sylvan who, it turns out, is being held by Kenedy the Klaw. My friends and I tried to enter his room but can't seem to do so together. Is this an exclusively solo battle? If this part of the quest can only be done individually, what are the best tactics to win as both characters have large amounts of life points? Should I just leave it and return at a higher level as currently I'm only level 29?

hey if any one can help me lvl up my wizard is alex owlhunter and i have a pet named lord leo plz i cant beat him and it make me mad every time

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
brattany316 wrote:

Exactly. I had a lot of trouble beating her, considering I'm only in Krokotopia, but the work really paid off!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
can someone tell me why doesnt storm wizards dont have a boss to fight in marleybone??? i wish we did it would help alot!!

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
I just beat Kenedy the Klaw yesterday, and here is a piece of info I wish I had had: Bring your fire and death shields! Even though they are labeled Myth, Kenedy and his guard use mostly fire and death spells. Between the two of them they never landed one myth attack on me, except maybe one near the very end. Instead, endless ghouls and fire elves plus other death and fire attacks.

Bring your prisms too, because they do have resist on myth and boost on storm. Dealing with that is probably the skill they are especially set up to test. I found it helpful to bring lots of puppet minions; they chipped away at the foes when I was busy buffing or healing, and they each took one large attack that would otherwise have been on me.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
I'm a level 28 and I just defeated Kenedy The Klaw. It wasn't as difficult as I had anticipated. Maybe I got lucky though. I used puppet minions and the Glowing Amethyst Wand (a storm wand) to chip away at their life points while I built up pips for my stronger spells. I'm a Myth and Storm wizard and the Kraken spell is what really did the trick. Myth spells don't really have much effect on them so using the pips I had built up to cast my Humongofrog would've been a waste of time but they're weak against storm spells. They cast a ton of fire and death spells at me. Make sure you have wards for both and don't discard any pixies that pop, you'll need them. The reward for beating them is a cool little spell called "Stun." It allows you to stun an opponent for one round. Happy hunting.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
hey alex i could help you i really need help on it too

Luke StarSong

Myth Adept Conjurer

Lvl 28

Myth/Life

Survivor
May 13, 2009
awg465 wrote:
Maybe it's a myth only quest.

Drake, the Myth professor, gave me the quest (which is called 'Mything Persons') when I got to level 28

Thats exactley what i thought. What makes it hard is that you are myth and so are they. The bad thing is they resist and i dont. So, for a tip it is way better with a minion, i haven't passed it though, but it makes it soooo much better. (cyclops is best)

Ashley Hexheart
lvl 30
Myth/Death

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
i fought kenedy the klaw at level 28 for my teacher and won the first time but it took a lot of prisms and minions :D :D :D :D

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
There is a problem with Kenedy the Klaw. This is the second wizard I had to defeat him with. He displays that he is myth, and indeed resists myth. However, he ONLY used fire and ice spells on me! I put up 2 myth shields (I had of course altered my deck for myth creatures) at the start of the battle, and ended up with 2 myth shields. I won the match both times with both wizards, but this is not correct. I had loaded my deck with myth shields and removed most of my other shields. Either the display needs to be changed to fire (which he seems to favor), or the spells he casts need to be re-adjusted.
Problem is, I probably won't be checking to see if this is fixed, as I doubt I'll start another myth wizard, at least for a long while.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
only one myth person can be in it

idk but i think it just might be a bug or something it just reminds me of

all solo bosses your supposed to do

One more thing it allows no one AND NO ONE to port

luke starsong :) Myth lvl 31

Survivor
May 13, 2009
awg465 wrote:

I got his quest on lvl 30 and now i am lvl 33 ad i still cant pass a my health is 1,611!

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I have beetrapped on this quest FOREVER! if i finally pass it, i want to know what i get. who knows what card you get?!

Survivor
May 13, 2009
jeffwheeler01 wrote:
I'm a level 28 and I just defeated Kenedy The Klaw. It wasn't as difficult as I had anticipated. Maybe I got lucky though. I used puppet minions and the Glowing Amethyst Wand (a storm wand) to chip away at their life points while I built up pips for my stronger spells. I'm a Myth and Storm wizard and the Kraken spell is what really did the trick. Myth spells don't really have much effect on them so using the pips I had built up to cast my Humongofrog would've been a waste of time but they're weak against storm spells. They cast a ton of fire and death spells at me. Make sure you have wards for both and don't discard any pixies that pop, you'll need them. The reward for beating them is a cool little spell called "Stun." It allows you to stun an opponent for one round. Happy hunting.

DANG! i thought the card would be more powerful, like minotaur minion or something like that :(

Survivor
May 13, 2009
awg465 wrote:

No, i did that same exact thing and trust me, it doesn't make any diffference. but i passed mine and the trick is to hire a henchman lvl 50 storm from the new crowns shop. worked like a charm. lol, he died on the first spell my henchman cast
Ashley Hexheart
lvl 33
myth

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
awg465 wrote:
yes the boss i defeated him with some kraken treasure cards . i hate to tell you this but you just learn STUN or as i call it THE WORST MOVE EVER

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
roxygirl0917 wrote:
jeffwheeler01 wrote:

DANG! i thought the card would be more powerful, like minotaur minion or something like that :(
You get the minotaur minion at lvl 38 and he is not made for pvp