Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
You know Wysteria, I was thinking "Switchin'Schools" like; when you get the uniform from Belladonna, after completing the whole area. There should be a 'Sign' that reads: Would you like to switch schools from WizardCity to Wysteria? Yes or No?" And, you have a choice to switch or not, but its just a suggestion. I really hope you like it! (:

Even though, the world is out already. For new comers/wizards, that haven't been there....

Thanks,
Death/spirit wizard Mary!!(:

Defender
May 31, 2011
Well, personally, I would not care to attend the schools in Wysteria. As one of the Pigswick Papers said, the school in Wysteria is for those who do not particularly have any magic abilities. And from what I observed the teachers there are far from stellar.

Well, that is my thoughts anyway.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Pigswick students study magic in theory, not execution, so I don't think it would be a very wise choice to even offer the choice of transferring. Unless Headmistress Crisp is willing to make a full revamp of the curriculum and train her professors far beyond their present abilities, there is no way I would even consider leaving Ravenwood.