Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tower of the helephant help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Hi is anyone willing to help wit hthe tower of the helephant i am lvl 61 pyromancer named mitchell shadowsword looking for hopefully 3 other wizards to help me I am hoping this friday the 13 of april to help me at 3:30 east time in the realm seprah and backup realm is diego plz help when i go to a crowd no one goes with me not even the lvl 70s

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Defender
May 30, 2010
i do too i got a life and storm that is lv 70 tell me time and place (realm)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
gillpill1985 wrote:
I could help but the date has passed lol.

Yeah how about this Friday same time and go to the least populated realm
It might take me a while cuz sometimes I end up in a realm I don't want to go to
I will add everyone to a group so plz tell me lvl school and name
Thx
Mitchell shadowsword lvl 62 pyromancer
P.S. everyone bring lots of treasure dissipates and quenches
Quench for smokescreen and dissipate for levi

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Same problem as gillpill. But even if I tried to help you I probably wouldn't get very far because the farthest I've ever gotten in there in the second floor...

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
mollyisthebest wrote:

bring your life wizard for heals and quench treasure cards remember to bring your potions too if you need them and bring plenty accuracy spells and remember this is eastern time i am talking about cuz i never got past the 1 floor and if die than just go in it saves your progress in the dungeon for 30 minutes just don't go in with someone else on accident lol

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
lets meet in right before pegasus place starts just so i don't get confused if there is a big crowd

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
mollyisthebest wrote:

sorry for probably double post but for a sec o thought you meant 2 different wizards

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Hi is anyone willing to help wit hthe tower of the helephant i am lvl 61 pyromancer named mitchell shadowsword looking for hopefully 3 other wizards to help me I am hoping this friday the 13 of april to help me at 3:30 east time in the realm seprah and backup realm is diego plz help when i go to a crowd no one goes with me not even the lvl 70s[/quote=zippo123103] hey bro yea i am a balance 70 and will gladly like to help you since i got no missions at all... um i will meet you this friday april 20 on seraph if not then diego in the fairgrounds.. find my name as daniel ranbowfountain