Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ideas i would like to see in the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
i would like to copy my massive fantasy palace (which i paid 43.00 dollars for) to other characters! thats my cold hard money i earned! i should be able to do that because i already paid for it! i would also like a optional day night cycle system, it gets boring always being day. i would also like a 50% refund on bought items, i paid 1500 gold for a workbench and now im getting 75 gold back, thats like 4%! i would also like to go into the tent which i paid for! and i would also like a text chat where i can type numbers and letters by themselves! can you also make a new update where everyone is not always standing in the same spot? you did it with the enemies, you can do it with the friendlies. can we also be allowed to utilize our household objects? like sitting in our chairs or napping in our beds (which we bought!). they are there for a reason not for decoration. can we also have a new action bubble?like being able to sit on the floor or lean on a tree? etc. these are all things i would like to see in wizard101. come on Kingsisle, you guys and girls can make our dreams real! you brought us this amazing game which we all love, but we wish you would add some of our ideas into your game!

Defender
May 31, 2011
and i would also like a text chat where i can type numbers and letters by themselves!

This option is already available, but only to those who use a credit card with KI to prove they are 18 or older. It is called open chat. Not being able to do so in text chat is to make it harder for those who don't know better from giving out personal information such as phone numbers, addresses and such. This is to help keep the site safer for the more vulnerable and more often exploited players.

Let me address that wall of text in portions. You will get a more positive reaction to your post (and more people reading it) if it is formatted and not just one single sentence.

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
i would like to copy my massive fantasy palace (which i paid 43.00 dollars for) to other characters! thats my cold hard money i earned! i should be able to do yhat because i already paid for it!
A house within the storage of a house? No houses can be placed in the Shared Bank - when you redeem or purchase a house you bind that house to the character.

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
i would also like a optional day night cycle system, it gets boring always being day.
The worlds of the Spiral do not act the same way that Earth does - they do not rotate therefore their day/night is fixed.

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
i would also like a 50% refund on bought items, i paid 1500 gold for a workbench and now im getting 75 gold back, thats like 4%!
That's right, it's now a 'used' item - be careful what you purchase and make sure it's something you want.

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
i would also like to go into the tent which i paid for!
Which tent is that?

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
and i would also like a text chat where i can type numbers and letters by themselves!
We do not allow you to type certain things into Text Chat for the very reason you want to type those things! While developing Wizard101, we realized the style and content of the game would appeal to all ages. As a result of our young audience, we decided to incorporate safeguards that make online play a generally safe and positive experience (especially when dealing with other players). As safyrmoon stated, we offer Open Chat to players over the age of 18.

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
can you also make a new update where everyone is not always standing in the same spot? you did it with the enemies, you can do it with the friendlies.
And how would you propose that you find them and interact with them when you do locate them? Do you really want to chase down Merle Ambrose every time you need to they key to the next world? To reduce confusion in our younger players, who do make up the majority of the community, the shopkeepers and other characters you interact with will stay in place.

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
can we also be allowed to utilize our household objects? like sitting in our chairs or napping in our beds (which we bought!). they are there for a reason not for decoration. can we also have a new action bubble?like being able to sit on the floor or lean on a tree? etc.
While we continue to add interactive furniture, lying on beds will never be added for very obvious reasons.

MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
these are all things i would like to see in wizard101. come on Kingsisle, you guys and girls can make our dreams real! you brought us this amazing game which we all love, but we wish you would add some of our ideas into your game!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
ok so if i wanted my massive fantasy house on a new character i have to pay 43.00 dollars again!? thats ridiculous! apparently,my pets and household objects fit in my bank, but my house wont? this game makes no sense sometimes!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
I would like to see more items in the crown shop to be offered in gold. Instead of having to buy these things with real money, we should be able to buy things with gold, for people who would like to work hard, get gold, and get more valuable rewards.

Please reply soon! :-) :-) :-)

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Zeke i found something you might not have seen when you were typing this up.I will adress them and answer your question
ProspectorZeke wrote:
MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
i would also like a optional day night cycle system, it gets boring always being day.
The worlds of the Spiral do not act the same way that Earth does - they do not rotate therefore their day/night is fixed.
Okay then Zeke. When I walk into Gamma's tower I dont see a sun. so technicaly it is always night. If there is a sun then one half of a castle, world, etc. is set to night always the other half is set to day always. Now to answer your question:
ProspectorZeke wrote:
MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
i would also like to go into the tent which i paid for!
Which tent is that?
He is talking about the yellow tent at the Wizard City housing Shop. If I recall correctly it costs 800 gold. I hate the not going inside all i can do is pretent to go inside those tents. All they do is look nice. :x I mean most wizards can answer these questions. Oh and one thing i just thought of: remember how you said lying down on beds would never happen? What is all beds were one wizard beds? Think about it. I think I knew what those obvious reasons were, and gave a way to make all happy. If you dont like it, dont do it. That simple.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
ok Zeke found a solution to you saying "A house within the storage of a house! this is a magical world! In all commercials and cartoons and other games, we have alll seen things shrink down to be more portable. Why cant we do that with our houses? we could make them small enough to fit in our bank! i think this is a helpful solution to both your problems and the players problems i hope you do consider adding my idea to the game!

:D

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Bbot58 wrote:
I would like to see more items in the crown shop to be offered in gold. Instead of having to buy these things with real money, we should be able to buy things with gold, for people who would like to work hard, get gold, and get more valuable rewards.

Dude, you know that select mounts can be bought with gold? I take days to get what I am after. What i would like to see is the ability to gift with gold. Or maybe packs that can be bought with gold?
Enjoy all the crowns mounts that can be bought with gold!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean srrsly what do you need that is so important?