Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good storm deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
What's a good deck setup for a level thirty storm
My deck holds thirty spells three of each spell

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
All you need to do is check the bazaar to see what is best at your level for your school. You can compare the number of cards it gives. However sometimes all the decks are not there so using the wiki page for wizard you can look up every deck in the game. The wiki link is on the main page here.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Heather824 wrote:
All you need to do is check the bazaar to see what is best at your level for your school. You can compare the number of cards it gives. However sometimes all the decks are not there so using the wiki page for wizard you can look up every deck in the game. The wiki link is on the main page here.

I meant deck SETUP

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Heather824 wrote:

he posted his deck box he is using
but asking what should his set up be like what cards in it

and to OP sry ya didnt say what this is for or how your style is

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Storm. I loved playing Storm, and from what I can remember back in my storm's 30's, here is what it was set up like.

3 shields or so to counter element of mob/boss.
3 Tempest
3 Storm blades
1 or 2 Satyrs

If fighting a boss, increase number of shields, and add Tower shields. Increase Satyr or healing by 2 cards or so to make sure emergency situations are covered. For boss fights, I also included a few single target attack cards such as Stormzilla, Kraken, etc, along with Tempest.

The beautiful thing about Storm is that in normal random encounters, Tempest will obliterate nearly anything in it's path, all the way up to when you get Storm Lord. Blades and shields cost 0 pips, meaning while you are blading and/or shielding, you are continuously charging the power of Tempest. You have some healing in there, just in case healing becomes necessary.

Another beautiful thing about Tempest, you can use it on any round, even at a single pip, so mobs with left over health can easily be taken out with the same exact spell used to wipe out anything else. Hence, Tempest being nearly the only attack card in your deck.

Of course, that keeps the deck small and to the point, allowing you to always draw the cards you need.

Now, of course, this was written under the assumption that you actually have trained in all those spells.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Storm. I loved playing Storm, and from what I can remember back in my storm's 30's, here is what it was set up like.

3 shields or so to counter element of mob/boss.
3 Tempest
3 Storm blades
1 or 2 Satyrs

If fighting a boss, increase number of shields, and add Tower shields. Increase Satyr or healing by 2 cards or so to make sure emergency situations are covered. For boss fights, I also included a few single target attack cards such as Stormzilla, Kraken, etc, along with Tempest.

The beautiful thing about Storm is that in normal random encounters, Tempest will obliterate nearly anything in it's path, all the way up to when you get Storm Lord. Blades and shields cost 0 pips, meaning while you are blading and/or shielding, you are continuously charging the power of Tempest. You have some healing in there, just in case healing becomes necessary.

Another beautiful thing about Tempest, you can use it on any round, even at a single pip, so mobs with left over health can easily be taken out with the same exact spell used to wipe out anything else. Hence, Tempest being nearly the only attack card in your deck.

Of course, that keeps the deck small and to the point, allowing you to always draw the cards you need.

Now, of course, this was written under the assumption that you actually have trained in all those spells.

Yeah I have thanks