Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary for Life..

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Currently I have a Life character with a secondary of Death. First of all, do you think that Death is a good secondary for Life? Why or why not? Second, are there any better schools than Death to be a secondary for life? If so, what?

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this topic, thank you.

Defender
May 31, 2011
I am currently working on my life wizard I made it as far as the finishing the Plague Oni in Mooshu and am at level 40. I had chosen balance for my second school and quite happy with that choice up through Kroktopia. By the time I hit Mooshu, though, I found I pretty much did better with an all life deck.

I have heard since of other wizard opting for training up to at least tower shield in ice.

Like you I would be interested in hearing the theories and/or experiences of other players.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I have Death. Namely because of Feint, which I had gotten. I will also train into Ice for the Tower Shield, and Balance for the Balance blade and balance trap.

Near the end of the game, assuming you do everything that gets you training points, you'll have so many of them, you'll be trying to find stuff just to spend your points on.

Life and Death schools have it easy on training points, since they get their Life (healing) and Feint (death) naturally, respectively.

You'll have enough points to train into any school for your secondary. I am thinking of investing in Wraith spell, just for the heck of it. Later on though, it is probably more advantageous to stick with an all life deck, since your equipment will generally tend to focus on boosts and criticals for your own school, rather than another school.

However, you can craft a certain set of equipment in Celestia, which allows you to boost your secondary school of your choice right along with your Life school.

Defender
May 31, 2011
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I have Death. Namely because of Feint, which I had gotten. I will also train into Ice for the Tower Shield, and Balance for the Balance blade and balance trap.

Near the end of the game, assuming you do everything that gets you training points, you'll have so many of them, you'll be trying to find stuff just to spend your points on.

Life and Death schools have it easy on training points, since they get their Life (healing) and Feint (death) naturally, respectively.

You'll have enough points to train into any school for your secondary. I am thinking of investing in Wraith spell, just for the heck of it. Later on though, it is probably more advantageous to stick with an all life deck, since your equipment will generally tend to focus on boosts and criticals for your own school, rather than another school.

However, you can craft a certain set of equipment in Celestia, which allows you to boost your secondary school of your choice right along with your Life school.

Interesting information, thank you. As to crafting equipment in Celestia, You can do that in each world for the clothing(after wizard city). I have been doing this all along, I like the stats you get in them. I, also, check the bazaar every 5 or so levels to see if there is something there I like.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Well.. I got a life wizard and ITS SECONDARY SCHOOL IS ...... STORM! cuz I think its got strong spells and life = heal and storm = strong attacks