Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Cat Hatch Request

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
If anyone has a storm cat that would like to hatch with an earth walker, please post a reply to this message(with your character's name, zone, and time).

P.S. My time zone is EST

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Sorry but I was going to hatch mine with a EPIC sea dragon. Not a walking rock with a sword.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
thewiz28 wrote:
Sorry but I was going to hatch mine with a EPIC sea dragon. Not a walking rock with a sword.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I am sorry for my previous post.My young brother had gone on my post and said something mean. I don't have a storm cat, but I am currently farming for one.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
I am now pretty shure the storm cat is retired because i have been farming for it for about 3 months and i still dont have it :(

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
My storm wizard has a storm cat and it's an adult, also it can may cast storm shield and gives storm boost (I mean more damage for storm spells)

His name is Daniel Stormblade

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
thewiz28 wrote:
I am sorry for my previous post.My young brother had gone on my post and said something mean. I don't have a storm cat, but I am currently farming for one.

LOL you actually expect us to believe that your little brother did that???

I don't see why you're apoligizing though, when I read you're original comment I laughed so hard.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
danik101 wrote:
My storm wizard has a storm cat and it's an adult, also it can may cast storm shield and gives storm boost (I mean more damage for storm spells)

His name is Daniel Stormblade

Would u mind hatching with me to. I have an adault night mare i could hatch with.
pika47