Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

air earth music and water!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
there should be a new school heres my ideas:

1.= lotcation
2.=teacher
3.=teachers mood
4.=symbol
5.=atavenage
6.=disvange

(ill add cards later)

air:1. mooshu2.grizzlheim bear with green warrior suit3. :?4.purple lines with light blue around it5.defense6.lives

earth1.grizzheim2.catthug with red and white suit and red hat3. :x4.black foot print with dark brown outside5.attack6.defense

water1.wystaira2.green water elemaent3. :-)4.light blue rain drop with dark blue outside5. lives6.attack

music1.hidden under cyclopes lane2.a bule 3 inch fairy with silver cloths3. :-D4. gold music note with sliver outside5.defense/lives6.fizzles alot (85%-45%)

ill add cards on my next post on this please reply
ricardwindcloud lvl 17 balance

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Water=Opposite of Ice/Fire
Music=?? Unoriginal. Best i can come up with is the Life Nature noises Music and the Storm Lightning making loud crashing Noises Music. :/
Earth=Its already in Wysteria!=Life
Air=IDK, Balance+Storm??

I can't hardly understand a word your saying... This is all i heard..: Air Earth Music Water there should be a new school. - Thats all i heard. Sorry.

And to these Ideas... Just... No...

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I really doubt that there will be any new primary schools added to wizard101. And besides, these ideas are very... unclear and undeveloped.
xman339339 wrote:
air:1. mooshu2.grizzlheim bear with green warrior suit3. :?4.purple lines with light blue around it5.defense6.lives
Take this one for example. Why is a bear teaching in Mooshu? Ice's specialty is already health and defence. And what does "lives" mean?
earth1.grizzheim2.catthug with red and white suit and red hat3. :x4.black foot print with dark brown outside5.attack6.defense Once again, why is a cat in Grizzleheim? High attack and low defence is also already taken as a specialty (storm), and like Randomperson16 said, there is already an earth school in Wysteria.
water1.wystaira2.green water elemaent3. :-)4.light blue rain drop with dark blue outside5. lives6.attack What does "lives" mean for the strength?
music1.hidden under cyclopes lane2.a bule 3 inch fairy with silver cloths3. :D4. gold music note with sliver outside5.defense/lives6.fizzles alot (85%-45%) Same as above, what does "lives" mean?

Please develop your ideas more before posting about something, especially something as complicated as schools. And please be clear!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Air and Water along with thunder and lightning are basically what makes up Storm, Earth is Life, and Music? How is that a school of magic? If anything, it's incorporated in Life (Seraph, Satyr, etc.).

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
nice try, but this just isnt a perfect post. you need to practice your spelling, grammar and use of words and .,:'";!? correctly to make it more appealing and easier to understand. btw, storm is part water. just look at tempest and torrent (the school tree)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
nice try, but this just isnt a perfect post. you need to practice your spelling, grammar and use of words and .,:'";!? correctly to make it more appealing and easier to understand. btw, storm is part water. just look at tempest and torrent (the school tree)

I'm all for calling out poor MUGS, but you might want to make sure your post is flawless in all those categories before you point them out in someone else's. By the way ".,:'";!?" is punctuation.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:

I'm all for calling out poor MUGS, but you might want to your post to be flawless in all those categories before you point them out in someone else's. By the way ".,:'";!?" is punctuation.

I think they already knew that.

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Defender
May 17, 2011
xman339339 wrote:
there should be a new school heres my ideas:

1.= lotcation
2.=teacher
3.=teachers mood
4.=symbol
5.=atavenage
6.=disvange

(ill add cards later)

air:1. mooshu2.grizzlheim bear with green warrior suit3. :?4.purple lines with light blue around it5.defense6.lives: storm. this is pretty much storm. storm is the master of the sea, storms, and most of all, air.

earth1.grizzheim2.catthug with red and white suit and red hat3. :x4.black foot print with dark brown outside5.attack6.defense. life. this is like life. but we also have an earth school in wysteria. sry.

water1.wystaira2.green water elemaent3. :-)4.light blue rain drop with dark blue outside5. lives6.attack. storm again!

music1.hidden under cyclopes lane2.a bule 3 inch fairy with silver cloths3. :-D4. gold music note with sliver outside5.defense/lives6.fizzles alot (85%-45%) myth mixed with life. myth is like a song. life is centered around the art of music. pretty much those together, so you can just have a "song" school by having a wizard of myth or life with a second of myth or life.

ill add cards on my next post on this please reply
ricardwindcloud lvl 17 balance

my comments are above.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:

Already knew what?

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

Already knew what?

I think they already knew ".,:'";!?" is Punctuation.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
I think they already knew ".,:'";!?" is Punctuation.

And they used ".,:'";!?" because...?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Earth, Air, and Water are already part of existing schools. And indirectly, so is Music. It's part of Life. (according to Blossom, the Life tree)

Sorry.
:?