Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
:? i have a question an anybody please respond, it really bugs me, that the kraken pet can sommon a sprite automatically, but the helephant cant, or does it learn it at epic please message back or reply.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
All pets do not have the same base talents. Some can get spritely and some cant. If you are looking for a pet with certain talents then check the wiki page that list all the pets and the talents they can open. Some are better then others and even if they have sprite in their talent list doesn't mean you will open it. It takes a while to get a good pet unless your lucky. Here is a link to just one of t he many pet info sites.
http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pets

Armiger
May 10, 2010
chressyewallace wrote:
:? i have a question an anybody please respond, it really bugs me, that the kraken pet can sommon a sprite automatically, but the helephant cant, or does it learn it at epic please message back or reply.

Level 48 school pets do not have the spritely talent in the gene pool, except for Satyr.

Level 58 school pets all have the spritely talent in the gene pool, but that does not mean the talent will manifest, even if taken to Epic.