Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any Tips?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
My dad is making a new computer. After that we will have four, so we'll all play. So I'm making a new character, which will be ice. My dad will be storm, my stepmom balance, and my brother life. Can you give us tips on these schools please?

Christina Earthleaf Level 61 Legendary Theurgist

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
By now probably a whole bunch of people may have replied already. But I add this.

This is so awesome. I wish I had all four members of my family play. Really not many tips I can give that you will not learn for yourself as you play through the game as a team.

Keep your deck small and to the point. That way you will spend a minimum amount of turns looking for what you need.

With your life friend throwing out healing you need, your balance friend throwing out blades to support, and your storm wizard destroying things, you really do not have much to worry about.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Make sure your brother (the life wizard) does not enter the battle first so he can heal the rest of the family if anyone were to get knocked out, monsters generally attack the first one in the battle circle. You guys have the advantage Of being together and being able to better communicate. Best advice would be to just have fun and support eachother :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Mist737 wrote:
My dad is making a new computer. After that we will have four, so we'll all play. So I'm making a new character, which will be ice. My dad will be storm, my stepmom balance, and my brother life. Can you give us tips on these schools please?

Christina Earthleaf Level 61 Legendary Theurgist

ok if your all gonna be working on the same exact quests in the storyline together i can work out a stradegy for ya

balance and ice will shield
life will heal and take out ones almost dead using imp or leperchaun
and storm will kill them one by one

hope this helped and ya may switch to something else once ya get some some more spells to work with

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
travisAk wrote:
Make sure your brother (the life wizard) does not enter the battle first so he can heal the rest of the family if anyone were to get knocked out, monsters generally attack the first one in the battle circle. You guys have the advantage Of being together and being able to better communicate. Best advice would be to just have fun and support eachother :D

To piggyback TravisAk,

You as the Ice wizard should enter the duel circle first. It allows you (with better defenses) to immediately gain aggro on most of the mobs without wasting pips or turns getting the attention. After your family starts generating aggro by using heals and attacks, then you can use your taunt spells.