Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
i bought A TON of chairs, and a few beds. i think we should be allowed to sit on chairs AND benchs and be allowed to sleep on our beds! And shouldnt there be a day and night system at our houses if we wanted to? Maybe even in other areas like unicorn way! :D these are just game ideas i would like to see in wizrds 101! my favorite game ever!

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Defender
May 31, 2011
MaylnVaren0088 wrote:
i bought A TON of chairs, and a few beds. i think we should be allowed to sit on chairs AND benchs and be allowed to sleep on our beds! And shouldnt there be a day and night system at our houses if we wanted to? Maybe even in other areas like unicorn way! :D these are just game ideas i would like to see in wizrds 101! my favorite game ever!

I do see the attraction in this. I have no idea, though how much work would have to go into interacting with furniture. I am an not too keen on the idea of sleeping in beds, though. Too easy for certain players to make inappropriate use of that feature. They are already talking around filters for talk that has no place in this game.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I'm pretty sure we won't be able to use furniture, and KI has mention we'll never be able to sleep in beds. As for day-to-night progression, at personal castles this idea might be good, but for places in Spiral? I don't think so. It will cause game lag for many people, and solution to that isn't as simple as adding an on/off switch.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
MaylnVaren0088 wrote:

I totally agree with you
we should be able to interact with things like the soda barrels and the food items.