Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a different point of veiw

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
i bring back the topic of ice in pvp. yes, people (many) have been complaining about this, so i hope to get people to stop complaining and see this argument from an ice's point of view for once.What is most often complained about is ice having "too much resist" or "too much health" or "taking too long to be defeated," but i for one would like to mention that this complaining, is pointless, ice is supposed to last long and be hard to defeat, this is their ability. Ice needs this resist and health, in order to stand any chance at all in the PVE battles. like said in the description for the ice school,their attacks are weaker, ice makes up for this by having a strong defense.if your still complaining about ice, its not their fault. there are plenty of methods to counter any school in pvp. all of you who are defeated by ice, or any school really, think back over your strategy, rebuild your deck, think of how you can use your school's ability to your advantage.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Slime24,

I will say this, a while ago I had one of the best battles that I have ever had against an Ice. His name was Taylor SliverC........, when I was on my Balance. The fight lasted almost two hours, and it was a dead even fight, I couldn't get an edge on him. In the end, I had 240 hp left, and would have lost if he hadn't fizzled. Lucky for me, he did, and I was able to take him out.
Even with Ice's great resist and health, they can be taken down.
They are just like any other wizard, hard to beat, but it's really how the player sets the Wizard up (secondary school, amulet, pet, etc).
Then how the deck is setup, and how the cards are played when they show up.
I complain on Fire, but even they can be beat if you play the cards right, and have a little luck.

Joe.