Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

random idea i thought of

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
ok now, here is my idea, its a spell idea, not sure what school it should be but here goes :?
(i have decided to change name :P) deflect: 3 pips
reflects next incoming attack at the enemy who cast it
(my idea was that this could be a shield, i decided it should cost a few pips, since it's more powerful than your regular shield)
PLEASE post all your comments and suggestions on what i could change or if ya like it well, have a nice day :D

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I like the idea, but this is a powerful spell. It needs to cost more pips than 3. And I like the name Deflector more than Mirror Wall (which is too literal for my taste) for this spell, but that's just me.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
May 31, 2011
slime24 wrote:
ok now, here is my idea, its a spell idea, not sure what school it should be but here goes :?
mirror wall: 3 pips
(my idea was that this could be a shield, i decided it should cost a few pips, since it's more powerful than your regular shield)
PLEASE post all your comments and suggestions on what i could change or if ya like it well, have a nice day :D

I like the idea of the spell. I wonder if there is some way to make the cost of the spell dependent on the size of the spell it is deflecting? If not, then I agree it should be a higher pip spell as the damage potential could be quite high.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
slime24 wrote:

Konami (who made Yu-Gi-Oh) has copywrite to mirror wall as a reflective card. Konami made it change the sides of creatures flip. this time it is all to semilar. Well "reflection" is a safe one. Try that :)

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
slime24 wrote:
nice idea but what if the enemy uses it too?