Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
guys i am level 52 but i am steal on mooshu yet i have no quests and looked every ware for one but i am just stuck i want to go to other world but i am stuck
i looked every way i searched online asked people but i just cant find a way pleas some one help me i have been playing sens 2009 yet i am steal on mooshu

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
firedragon556 wrote:
guys i am level 52 but i am steal on mooshu yet i have no quests and looked every ware for one but i am just stuck i want to go to other world but i am stuck
i looked every way i searched online asked people but i just cant find a way pleas some one help me i have been playing sens 2009 yet i am steal on mooshu

First of all, I would open my Quest Log File to see if I have "any" quest at all for Mooshu. Maybe you still have something (other than the Oyster quest) where you need to "talk to someone" to turn in a quest, and that will get you moving along.

If not, here is a link that shows all of the quests in Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

It might take some time to check the list, but it might also get you moving forward in the game.

Good Luck.

(Note: if you do find a Mooshu quest in your Quest Log File, you can click on the Information Bubble [the question mark in the upper left corner of the quest box] and it will say exactly what you have done so far and what you still need to do on that quest.)

Hope this helps.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
are you sure you checked it properly? if u dont have any quests u might want to send a email but i forgotten how -.-