Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizardblox: unacceptable

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
I have noticed many complaints about Wizardblox all over the internet. Here, I will state several problems:

The rewards: In the app Wizardblox, the rewards are not as great as they once were. Seriously, level 15 and then a reward of something you can sell for around 50 gold? It's a little strange. I know that KI might lose a little bit of money if they let players earn crowns and crown items in Wizardblox, but they could at least make the awards fair. People used to get mounts (temporary), crown pets, and tons of mega snacks from these games. I understand why KI would want to tone that down a bit, and honestly, I would, too. But I think that they may have decreased the rewards by far to much. Some cool wands (like the cool ones you can find at the bazaar), way more gold (i got very little gold for playing to level 13)., non-crown pets that are still cool, and good non-mega pet snacks would be a nice way to balance it out. If KI thinks that I will except a feeble reward of a reagent and 25 gold for two hours of time playing Wizardblox, they are wrong. The rewards are the #1 thing that must be changed.

Crashing: The Wizardblox app tends to crash more often then anyone could ignore. When I looked at the comments in the app store, I was shocked to find how many people had had Wizardblox crash 1 out of 3 times that they played it, or maybe even more. As I discussed earlier (the feeble rewards and how they must be changed), the rewards are lacking, but crashing results in no rewards whatsoever.

Thank you for reading my post. Please comment on what you think. Positive and negative responses welcome.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I definitely agree with you. KI has decreased the prizes a lot. You are right, they should balance the prizes out better. I also think they should throw in at least one or two rare chances to get a rare per or something like on a certain month or something.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I've never played Wizardblox, no i haven't, but 2 Hours to get 25 Gold and some Mist Wood?

That sounds..... Cheap... *Eyetwitch*

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I agree with the first person, I mean I am fine with free pet snacks but some of the prizes are cheap. Though, I did earn a blue raptor sword which gives 3 heroic hit cards. Though that probably was the best prize I got.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Yes it stinks. I love playing WizardBlox and really did think that because it was a Kingsisle game, it would be updated. All they have done is downgrade it. I guess Kingsisle just dosen't care about the app now that the "new" has worn off. :(

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I have to agree with Randomperson16. I never played it either, but yeah. Sounds really cheap, not even worth playing.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I agree. I was playing it for like half an hour and all i got was one day mount.
Come on KI, wizardblox is just not intresting if there are no better prizes.
Why would they change it anyway? :