Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu boss drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
Administrator
Posting that information would be considered a spoiler, and not approved. Our wonderful fansites hold all the information you could want about where to obtain pets - have a look at http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Dropped_Pets

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
It would be a spoiler. People who cheat or look for answers like this make me sad. I know one, but I'm not telling.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
[Spoilers] drops the [spoilers] pet. So does [spoilers]. Guess what. Did you know the [spoiler] is also dropped??? BY [spoilers]!!!! :D

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Yes. Some bosses in Mooshu drop pets. The wiki is a wonderful resourse for that information.

Defender
May 15, 2010
I know one, and I hope it is not rejected due to spoilers. I just feel I should share this with everyone. Three bosses in Mooshu drop three seperate Exclusice Spells. I have gone out and tested this with my friends. The spells i am referring to are Ninja pigs, Goat Monk, and Samoorai. I will not give away the locations of the drops, though they are real spells that they drop. Start farming some bosses, and hope for luck. Sorry I couldn't give the other piece of info, but I know that what I posted is already a mega spoiler. Please make do with this comment, and don't put my account in any trouble. I feel everybody should know.Thank you.

Valkoor Skullspear, Master of Death