Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea - Super Pip

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
I would love to see the addition of a "Super Pip" or something like it to the game.

I envision it as something similar to a power pip (with the value of two normal pips) with the added benefit of being able to count towards non-primary spells. They would be a different color...

Obiviously, these would need to be more rare than power pips. I think this could add some new and exciting options for game play strategy.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
GreenMalice wrote:
I would love to see the addition of a "Super Pip" or something like it to the game.

I envision it as something similar to a power pip (with the value of two normal pips) with the added benefit of being able to count towards non-primary spells. They would be a different color...

Obiviously, these would need to be more rare than power pips. I think this could add some new and exciting options for game play strategy.

As I see it, it would put another element of chance into the game and overpower some of its aspects.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
This would be a step in the direction of blurring the distinctions between classes. That limits the replay value of a game. Why create an alt and play through things again as a different class if everything is going to work almost exactly the same as it was on your first class? The playing styles between different classes are close enough as it is, and if anything, it would be better to make classes more different rather than less.