Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A couple of Ideas....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Hey all. I did a quick scan of the topics and didn't see these ideas posted, so I thought I'd throw them out there.
#1 : A lot of people go to the pet hatchery and determine whether or not to hatch based on what pets they see, or what talents they see on those pets. How about a sort of scroll button that can be activated when in the hatchery? That scroll would go through all of your adult + (basically all hatchable) pets, showing each for about 20 seconds or so before moving to the next one...
#2 : The price of hatching a pet is pretty high when you consider both the gold to hatch and all the mega snacks (either from crown bought packets or from hours of farming). If a pet doesn't turn out so well and/or you have dozens of the same pet, the only thing you can do is trash them because no vendor will give even a minimal gold return... So, what if instead we had a "reset" button that would send a pet back to a baby for retraining, or had a shop set up where you could sell your pets for a portion of the price it cost you to hatch them? At the shop all the pets sold would be reduced to babies (or eggs, as long as people could see what they were buying) and people could get what they want for a reasonable gold price...
Like I said, just a couple of ideas. Take them or leave them, comment, whatever. It'd be nice though if KI would come up with something like this that wouldn't take away from their income, but would help players out too. Good luck in the game, all.