Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary for life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
I am going to make a life wizard so i need some help. What do you guys think my secondary school should be? I dont want people saying like Death to Feint Life to Satyr and Ice to Tower. I am looking for a school to put ALL my training points into. I was thinking myth since the frog is helpful because life doesnt get an AoE until forest lord. Please post your thoughts. Thanks

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
pokemonplatdiampea... wrote:
I am going to make a life wizard so i need some help. What do you guys think my secondary school should be? I dont want people saying like Death to Feint Life to Satyr and Ice to Tower. I am looking for a school to put ALL my training points into. I was thinking myth since the frog is helpful because life doesnt get an AoE until forest lord. Please post your thoughts. Thanks

death all the way
and get spirit blades and traps from niles

why death all the way meaning all the way is to give ya good heal and deal attacks just dont get death attack from the death tree his wont be useful to a life wizard

and the spirit blade/traps also will boost death attacks so its very handy while it still boosts your normal attacks so ya can use 2 servings with of blades and or traps in one spell

once ya get all these spells and get to cl go for the strong family tree cause it REALLY helps
ya might want to get a storm wizard to travel with expecially one with tempest
it makes the battles go a little smoother

its really just your choice of style and if your willing to get a mastery amulet for the secondary then death will be sweeter to have as secondary cause wraith will be easy to cast

hope this helped o and after ya get every spell i mentioned to get ya will have several left over and i recomend getting star spells of choice and it wouldnt hurt to get tower shield sometime in your journey its a BIG help

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I'd say Storm of Fire. As a Life student, you have high health, and lots of healing power, but very little attack power. Storm or Fire will give you some attack power to blast away the enemies. This will make life easier(pun intended) if your group members are busy or sick, or if you haven't yet found a just right group, and need to solo. If you really need some AoE power then you could get a Humongofrog amulet later on, or some other one.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
All I know is that Myths secondary school is fire and that balances secondary school is storm.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
yeah987 wrote:
All I know is that Myths secondary school is fire and that balances secondary school is storm.

Not exactly.
Myth characters use fire, ice, life and storm. Fire uses life more than any other 'school'. These are mobs and bosses. They really have nothing to do with the choices you make.
Personally, I've had a lot of luck with Fire as a secondary to my Life wizards.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I'd say storm. My main character is Life, secondary Death, and I don't really like it. Life ALREADY has high defense, and healing, and low defense. What life needs is high attacks, and that's what storm offers. Death just has more low attacks, and heals you even more.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I suggest picking either death or myth.

You'd want a school to take advantage of Spirit blades and Spirit traps. Your life attacks will take advantage of the life blade and traps and you won't have to double blade/trap for a pip.

Since death does not really get an AoE either, until later on, I suggest Myth for frog. And Myth is actually kind of cool.