Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how hard was krokopatra to you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Way too easy.
I did 4 simple steps:
Fireblade
Elemental Blade
Wyldfire Treasure Card
Meteor Strike Treasure Card

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
landmine999 on Apr 4, 2012 wrote:
to me krokopatra was super easy because all my myth friend did was use mythblade on himself and next round, knocked out krokopatra and her minion with just that. All I did was use tower shield on him! what did you think of krokopatra?

Flint Trollheart level 31 myth
I didn't get my friend to help me with krokpatra. Instead i got my other account to help me even though I didn't need it.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
Krokopatra was not very hard. I tried hard, but I didn't know I could defeat her that easily. I used a Triton treasure card, so I guess it was not that hard. After that I started to level up a lot better.

Tiffany
Level 32 Magus

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
Very easy. But everyone does things differently.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
most quest i did, i did solo. i killed the jade solo, almost killed jotun solo ( but died 'cause he did stormzilla) and did krokotopia and marlybone solo. not so hard after a while.
-tyler earthsword level 50

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
First time around I was defeated, but next time I came her minion still wasn't there *Phew!* and I defeated her. I was going to do Immolate (take 200 fire damage to deal 600 fire damage) but it wouldn't show up, and then I realized I had 4 power pips and 3 regular pips. So I did a Heck Hound (130 fire damage per pip, over 3 rounds) on her! She was at 1100 health and got reduced to nothing! It was around 350 damage per round!

Survivor
May 19, 2013
to me krokopatra was super easy because all my myth friend did was use mythblade on himself and next round, knocked out krokopatra and her minion with just that. All I did was use tower shield on him! what did you think of krokopatra?

To me Krokopatra was fairly easy, and I wish she was more of challenge! She fizzled when I faced her a lot, but I guess that is the disadvantage of being a storm enemy/wizard. :) :)
Victoria EarthEyes, Grandmaster Level 59 Life

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Honestly, Krokopatra really annoyed me because she never fizzled! I thought storm was a fizzlebot! oh well at least I finally got her done with the help of my brother!

Devin HexFlame, level 31 Pyromancer

Austin Thundertail, level 9 Diviner

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Krokotopia was really easy for me, I soloed all the bosses there.

Blaze ashblood level 60 pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010

Well, I have not beat Krokatopia yet, but I'll say it's quite easy! I mean, usually the bad guys are the same school as me, but some of them are the opposite. I'm a life student, go ! And half of the guys there are death! It's so easy!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
Mel8216 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Well, I have not beat Krokatopia yet, but I'll say it's quite easy! I mean, usually the bad guys are the same school as me, but some of them are the opposite. I'm a life student, go ! And half of the guys there are death! It's so easy!
I beg please help me get to krokatopia. I have a idea, somebody can friend me, if you want to my
character name is Adam Deathrider level 11
. Just PLEASE help me.

- Adam Deathrider

P.S Please help me.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Krokopatra was pretty easy. Same as Ngozi the Beliguer.

Squire
May 10, 2013
nike459885 on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
I beg please help me get to krokatopia. I have a idea, somebody can friend me, if you want to my
character name is Adam Deathrider level 11
. Just PLEASE help me.

- Adam Deathrider

P.S Please help me.
I can not literally "help" you in the game, but I can tell you how to get there.

If you have not completed the Main task in Wizard City...

You MUST finish the following:
Cyclops Lane
Triton Avenue
Firecat Alley
Unicorn Way (of course you will only have access there by doing this)

If you met those requirements, speak to Merle and you will get the quest "A Look of Horror:

A. Go To Foulgaze in Olde Town
B. Defeat Foulgaze in Olde Town (and unlock the Archives)
C. Talk to Merle Ambrose

After that you will get a quest "The Dark of the Nightside":
A. Locate Stormdrain Tower in Haunted Cave
B. Defeat Lord Nightshade in Haunted Cave (and earning the "Wizard City Protector" badge)
C. Talk to Merle Ambrose

Now the Next Quest is sort of a "spoiler" so you will figure that out.
The only thing I can tell you, that is if your NOT in the School of Ice you will learn a spell.

Then you move on to Kt Happily!

Squire
May 10, 2013
Giant Clank on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Honestly, Krokopatra really annoyed me because she never fizzled! I thought storm was a fizzlebot! oh well at least I finally got her done with the help of my brother!

Devin HexFlame, level 31 Pyromancer

Austin Thundertail, level 9 Diviner
Honestly Krokopatra is storm. There's 30% that she would fizzle. She probably used her Beliuge cheat.
(Helps Target for 1 Round) trust me she was piece of cake

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I am still in krocotopia but it is easy so far and I have help from a level 40 something I do not know the exact level.

Willow

Explorer
May 08, 2010
easy for me to solo cause i was death i used a deathblade death trap vampire on minion and knocked him out then feint death trap death blade then i win! solo style! and now i have soloed all of krok myself its soooo easy. well not all sidequests :D

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
cutepuppy128 on Jun 4, 2012 wrote:
i havent finished krokotobia yet because im stuck on a quest
but to me it wasnt 2 hard :D
Krokopatra. Not Krokotopia.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Everyone who is thinking the whole world; Krokopatra, not Krokotopia!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
It was quite easy because I had another life wizard with me

-Samantha SpiritSinger, Magus Theurgist

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Eh, I defeated Krokopatra such a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure she was a little tricky for my brother and I. We were both ice, and so we had to rely on an old friend to do most of the damage, since Ice wizards get their blades at level 38. Not having the added bonus of a blade, plus the minus of weaker attacks, we had to work in strategy to beat Krokopatra ( TCs helped).

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 65 Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I soloed it and I won because I had lots of life. I was ice. Anyway when I was vs her it turned out I forgot to put pixie in my deck but I still won. Lol

Grace BlueFlower Adept 29 ice

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
PlayHard101 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Honestly Krokopatra is storm. There's 30% that she would fizzle. She probably used her Beliuge cheat.
(Helps Target for 1 Round) trust me she was piece of cake
If it's a cheat, doesn't that meen that you ca't use it on her? What relationship does that have to fizzling, also?

level 32
level 18

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Angela Icewielder on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
If it's a cheat, doesn't that meen that you ca't use it on her? What relationship does that have to fizzling, also?

level 32
level 18
She is immune to Beguile and Stun.
This is not what I would call a cheat at all... most bosses are immune to these.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Krokopatra

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Krokotopia was a little hard for me especially krokopatra.But I did ask help from my friends with the help of friends it should'nt be to hard for you.That is if you don't have friends.