Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how hard was krokopatra to you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I found her quite easy because me and another life wizard found each other and decided to do it together :D

-Samantha SpiritSinger, Master Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
I think Krokopatra was extremely easy. She was on of the easiest bosses in Krokotopia.

Andrew WaterCrafter- Level 48

Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
monkeybow1 wrote:
Well, I tried once by my self and wasn't succesful. I asked one of my friends to help and she teleported and after the battle I was so succesful. Ok, if you need help just tell me when, where, what realm, what time? Ok, if you need help I'll gladly help ... :-)

~Emily IceBlood Level 41 Death
Admit it death rules XD

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
colas857 on Apr 8, 2012 wrote:
it was easy for me i was a life wizard and had a freind who was myth and then a freind who was fire.. but she came in late
it was easy for me because i am a life wizard, all i gotta do is keep my pips going cats a strong spell here and there
and heal when needed

emma griffin petal level twenty six life

Survivor
Sep 22, 2013
She was hard, but by no means undefeatable. I actually beat here (as long as all the other dungeon's bosses) on my first try, by the power of ice!!!

Tanner Lifeheart, Adept

Survivor
Aug 22, 2013
Naturally, Me and my partner in crime are the best burst damage combo. and . Whenever we have a weakness on an enemy, we back eachother up. Teamwork!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2013
Krokopatra was quite easy for me...
I had to use my deck but I managed just fine...

Scarlet ShadowHeartLevel 30 (Magus) Necromancer...

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I had no problems soloing her; I was surprised how easy she was.

Tomb of the Beguiler, on the other hand.....

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
LOL Krokotopia! People kept on helping me. LOL!
P.S. I'm Matthew Willowcaster level 38

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
I'm on my second character, Kestrel of the School Of Balance.
It's simple enough, although I need to be aided by friends at some times!
~Kestrel

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
WilliamGD185 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Krokopatra would of been super easy for me, but my little brother complained that he wasn't getting turn so I left it up to him, and... Guess how many attempts he had... 9!!! He needs to improve his combat skills big time. Me personally soloed Jade Oni while he can only just defeat lord nightshade.
not hard to
well i am and they are so

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
My balance put on a balance blade, used sandstorm, then used spectral blast to finish off kropatra. My death did it with tons of ease. My strom will face her in 7-8 levels. But he'll probably have tempest and do storm prism on all then bladed tempest for 1,200 damage.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
She was surprisingly easy. I thought she should have been harder considering the circumstances. I even beat her a couple of times when I got bored. When I beat her I was about a level 33 balance wizard.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
The other person was a higher level and had a mount so by the time i got there the battle was over

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
Kane Skullstaff on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I only had problems with the "Empires Retreat" Everything else was plain easy, but somewhat fun!
Emperor's Retreat

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Krokotopia is very easy especially with friends. I could storm blade,wait, then tempest. On top of that my fire friend would spam metor strike it was very easy. (im a level 31 and my friend is a level 31

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
Survivor
Dec 02, 2013
Krokotopia wasn't all that hard at all. In fact, it was very easy, endlessly killing things ^-^

Though the story line was interesting, it was also tedious, but I feel the amazing scenery made up for it.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Well, When i was on my way to her i felt nervous, i went to her and fought her for etleast 13 minutes, then i beat her luckily . THen I got a Fang Bat pet! so, it was a bit easy, and a bit hard.

Fire Mander Fury

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Hi, I would like to know what level you fight krokopatra at? So i can get ready for it.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I soloed Krokotopia, like all of it. It wasn't hard at all, I finished Krokotopia at level 23. :D

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 52 theurgist

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Ethan Blade on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I would like to know what level you fight krokopatra at? So i can get ready for it.
It doesn't matter what level you are, you fight her when you get to the quest. The level limits starts at Celestia and higher.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I soloed Krokotopia, like all of it. It wasn't hard at all, I finished Krokotopia at level 23. :D

EDIT: Darn it, I thought you said Krokotopia, my bad. Well, just replace Krokotopia with Krokopatra, the information is right. :P

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal <3

Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
Krokopatra was easy. Also the fact that my friend (who is a life student) kept casting unicorn spells whenever we got hurt,making it easier to defeat Krokopatra.I also got some rewards that I sold at the bazaar to get some money.All totally worth it.

Amber Thundershard lvl 16