Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how hard was krokopatra to you?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I soloed it and every world up to celestia.I am in dragonspyre and I always port there

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
from a scale of 1-10 i will say 1.5....... it was not hard at all.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
Krokopatra was Easy
Not another word just Easy.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
i defeated her myself, but i was level 37 it was easy but now i am almost done with marleybone, and its really hard!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
When I was in Krok, it took me about 15 times to even get close to defeating her. I'm not sure what was wrong was me, I was fine after that. I finally bought crowns for a hechmen

Oh well, last week my friend was doing her, and I got to show Ms Krokopatra who was boss now!

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Healing Melody on May 31, 2012 wrote:
I thought krokopatra was extremely easy, even considering that she is storm like myself, which makes my storm spells weaker. I defeated her in one hit with my storm spell. I used a conversion on her, used minor life if needed, and used tempest to defeat her.

If I am asked for help with her, I usually tell the other to heal themselves and myself, while I obtain the pips.
i actually haven't beat krokopatra even though i have studied myth school ( embarrassing) i beat her for my friends quests but they aren't helping me cuz there busy with something else so now i'm stuck.... so if anyone could help me...

The guy with a gecko...

Elijah Firefist Lv. 30 Pyromancer

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Compared to soloing sunken city, or even to soloing tomb of the beguiler, Krokopatra is sort of easy, even for the no-crown storm adept. I think it would be interesting to see a storyline twist where Krokhotep returns to fight at Krokopatra's side at the last minute, because although he wants to do the right thing, he can't bear to go to the afterlife knowing he betrayed his mate. So in addition to the queen guard you have two bosses, one death/storm and one storm/life/myth.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Regular. I'm storm, but i had someone helping...

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Andrew Stormblade on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I soloed Krokopatra's dungeon almost 50 times now. The last time I did was at about level 43. I soloed her every time. I am myth so its easy. If ever anyone wants help, just find me and I will. Any dungeon, except waterworks, Helephant, or Briskbreeze.
Will you do big ben?

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I got killed but then got healed by my friend and I finished her. Its easy when you are a conjurer

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
Krokopatra is OK because has a lot of health but when I defeated her I was at lvl 34.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
The first time I tried her it was really hard. I was new to the game and I never used blades and traps. I had problems doing other bosses as well. I couldn't beat her, so I got upset and stopped the game because it was too hard to solo.

When I came back I started using Blades and Traps. I didn't get to solo Krokopatra because two other people showed up. But I can solo any boss I come across. Just goes to show huh?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I found Krok to be a challenge, but once you figured out how best to use your specific wizard, was easy. my first wizard was Fire and he did a good job. My 2nd is death and just flew thru it all (but because I learned from the first time around, so by experience it made it faster)

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Pretty easy... but then again I had a fire friend and a death friend (i think)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
I am a necromancer with a mix of myth and blades and traps will make your day, didnt need help and i felt they made too much of a fuss about her, too easy, what about you guys?

Allan Darkstalker level 33 Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I only had problems with the "Empires Retreat" Everything else was plain easy, but somewhat fun!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
It really depends on your School, for a spiritual school Krokotopia can be quite easy, but for elements fire and ice can have a hard time with mobs.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Krokapatra, hmmmm.. Well i thought it was easy because my 3 friends helped. So i wouldn't know, Single-Wise.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Soloed her with two other wizards now, 24 fire and 27 life, she's much easier than beguiler. I thought I would need help as life, so I nagged a friend to help. Between the time I nagged him and the time he ported, I'd already finished.

Double blade, trap, shield once, then hit. Heal as needed, repeat until you win

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
Pretty easy because I beat pigswick first.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
Hey everyone robert here lv 16 and I haven't finished yet but the difficulty is on off for me bit I would like some enlightenment feom older levels best way to beat it krokospynix

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
It was a pretty easy and fun world for me lol

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
not at all. all of krokotopia was really easy for me, but that was because i started krokotopia at a late level. but i still thought krokotopia was fun :D

-kayla spritegem-
legendary

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Easy because I had a life by me and I was a tad over leveled... Plus the life had just done the quest.
Molly 64