Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how hard was krokopatra to you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
it was pretty easy i just laughed hysterically at her clothes

Diana Jadeflower lvl 33

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Krokotopia was pretty easy for me. I mostly finished all of Krokotopia myself.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
It was really easy for me, I soloed the dungeon and beat krokotopia. I think I soloed everything in krokotopia and even the dungeons in it except for throne room of fire.

Kevin SunRider Level 26

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Just tried defeating him..

Totally failed.

This time everyone is at Krhysalis and no one is at the tomb of storms :(

Survivor
May 31, 2014
landmine999 on Apr 4, 2012 wrote:
to me krokopatra was super easy because all my myth friend did was use mythblade on himself and next round, knocked out krokopatra and her minion with just that. All I did was use tower shield on him! what did you think of krokopatra?

Flint Trollheart level 31 myth
In my opinion, it was not hard for me. The first time I did it I was balance. Even doing solo did not bring too much of a struggle (aka power of sandstorm ). So, overall, it wasn't pretty difficult.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
to me krokopatra was super easy because all my myth friend did was use mythblade on himself and next round, knocked out krokopatra and her minion with just that. All I did was use tower shield on him! what did you think of krokopatra?

It's really easy for fire wizards, even with the pyramid

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 48

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
It's really easy for fire wizards, even with the pyramid

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 48
Oh... oops.
I thought it said Krokotopia, not Krokopatra =3
Oh well. It was right anyways, she's easy for fire wizards.

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 49

Delver
Apr 11, 2012

Hello Landmine999,

Krokopatra was an average battle for me. A blade, a trap, a hit, a heal, a blade, a hit...and it went something like that. I also had some strangers who just happened to be on the same quest help me out.

You guys are awesome wizards!
~ Miranda Thunder Gem
"Yes, we've all made mistakes. Life didn't come with instructions."

Champion
Jul 13, 2013

I soloed the whole dungeon but I did it at level 35...so...easy!

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
She was easy for me. I had 3 friends help me. (Storm, Balance And Life)

Jessica AngleBlossom
Lvl 48 (Master)

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014

She was easy. I fought her on my new wizard. He was a storm level 23. He had a prisom and a kraken to take her down. My storm had the level 5 crowns gear that helped him. And a may cast conviction pet.My death took her down with friends and he is level 67. 5 more levels then tempest! I am doing grizzlehielm before I do marlybone and before bone Wsteria I did not spell it right. Level 23 Level 67 Fallon level 5 level 28

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
i soloed that and killed her in a few rounds. Then again, i was lvl 33

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011

I have always had crowns and bought crown packs. I bought about 20 phoenix hoard packs, and a few contained wearable outfits. One of my most considered items, was a spear who gave me a dracon polymorph, usually a 80-100 level spell, i've had it since I was about level 20!

Nora Sunflower level 38.