Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Able to hide your hat

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hi, not everyone likes their hat but still wants the stats right? I think we should be able to hide the hat (This means it will not show) if you do not like it. Anyone agree? See ya in the Spiral, Jasmine Fireblade.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
what i do is have two sets of equipment on me at all times. the set for "fashion" that i wear when I'm not really doing anything, and the set for "battle" that i put on when I'm anticipating a fight.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
If you don't like your hat, why did you buy it? I try to buy a hat (or robe, or boots, or wand) that I enjoy the appearance of, then I try to find one that looks like it but with the best stats. Plus there is always stitching. Like the blank outfits that Eloise sells, then stitch it with the good stat hat.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
Hi, not everyone likes their hat but still wants the stats right? I think we should be able to hide the hat (This means it will not show) if you do not like it. Anyone agree? See ya in the Spiral, Jasmine Fireblade.

I totally agree.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
eggywig wrote:
If you don't like your hat, why did you buy it? I try to buy a hat (or robe, or boots, or wand) that I enjoy the appearance of, then I try to find one that looks like it but with the best stats. Plus there is always stitching. Like the blank outfits that Eloise sells, then stitch it with the good stat hat.

but stitching ruins some perfectly good but rare items you may not be able to get again.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
A glitch happened to me before, and my party hat was gone. So, I looked at my wizard, and guess what? He had no top of the head! That's the problem if hats come off.