Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

They should make that you can switch academys

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
For example switch to pigswick academy. I always wanted to see how it would be to be in the Tempest school. And also ravenwood and pigswick academy students can compete in some kind of tournament, that will be cool. Anyone agree?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Read the Pigswick academy book in the library archives. It tells a good bit about Pigswick.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Pigswick Academy students study magic in theory, but don't actually practice it.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
They are pigs. What more is there to be said? You wanna be a pig too? They dont practice magic, they read about it. We do both. Ha-ha Ravenwood RULES!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
As others have said, there are no spells to learn because they don't study them. The books you collect for the Librarian quest tell all that.

And I really don't care for any of the "professors" anyway. Except the raven. she's cool. :)

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
rest wrote:
They are pigs. What more is there to be said? You wanna be a pig too? They dont practice magic, they read about it. We do both. Ha-ha Ravenwood RULES!
Very true. They won't let you change schools because the game and it's motives( goals) are CENTERED around you being in Ravenwood.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Sorry but I disagree. As was mentioned here, the story revolves around you being Ravenwood. Pigswick students are much weaker then Ravenwood ones, as well.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
That would mean being able to switch to Dragonspyre Academy too Alex Firestone Lvl 53 Fire