Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many training points do you get in the whole g

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Hey, i was wondering... Since i'm balance and the most big schools are Fire, Ice, and Storm, i finished balance and almost done with Life, my secondary school, and i was thinking, i wanted fire to be my third school and ice my fourth and storm my fifth, do i have enough training points in my future? :?
luna0616

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
17 training points in the game.

5 - Zeke's quests.
1 - Enrollment quest at the beginning of the game.
5 - levels 4, 8, 12, 16, & 20
6 - levels 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, & 50

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You can eventually get 17 training points in total. If you're thinking of them in terms of a secondary and tertiary school, you'll waste most of them, though.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
My balance wizard has 5 extra (unspent) training points. I did consider what you are suggesting....but...wait....

My life wizard has death as her second school. She had 5 or 6 extra training points and one brilliant night she decided it would be awesome to have some fire spells. So off she went to get the first 5 or 6 spells from the fire school. That was fine. For awhile...

In Dragonspyre I battled with some wizards (okay so they saved me and my friend) who were using multiple charms and traps and they were going off in the same round...killing with 4000 and 5000 points per hit. WOW!

Do you think I can now go get those charms and traps on the sphinx island in Krokotopia? Nope...I used all my training points.

Of course, since KI is coming out with the solution to my life wizards denseness...lol...if you have lots of crowns you could try anything!

Good luck!

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I was hoping that with this new idea of being able to sell your training points that you could get back your training points for the lousy 1pt cards in each school for the higher up levelers but it seems that you can't do that especially if your like me and don't want to waste actual money (crowns) to get such useless cards from another school.

Just my opinion,

Hunter SilverHeart

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I posted this before i went on test realm to see that we will be able to buy training points, at least my question is cleared!
luna0616

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
Yeah just 1 problem you need crowns to bye your training points back and i dont have crowns!!!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
Hey, i was wondering... Since i'm balance and the most big schools are Fire, Ice, and Storm, i finished balance and almost done with Life, my secondary school, and i was thinking, i wanted fire to be my third school and ice my fourth and storm my fifth, do i have enough training points in my future? :?
luna0616

You cant finish three other schools in the game but you can only finish your and onather one and maybe a fourth or fith of the others