Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Glitch or what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
i am in the shirataki Temple and need to find the 4 shrines. i have done Earth Fire and Air. My problem is that after killing the boss in the Air Shrine the game will not let me "Find" the shrine.
I have left the dungeon to restart and it gives me same quest "Find Air Shrine" What do I do? I just wanna get Mooshu done

Defender
May 30, 2010
that is a side quest not needed to beat mooshu, if you have a higher lvl who done that dungeon you can skip that quest and go to the oni instead.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mrsarana wrote:
i am in the shirataki Temple and need to find the 4 shrines. i have done Earth Fire and Air. My problem is that after killing the boss in the Air Shrine the game will not let me "Find" the shrine.
I have left the dungeon to restart and it gives me same quest "Find Air Shrine" What do I do? I just wanna get Mooshu done

I did a "search" at the top of this page, and there were many previous posts about this issue. Evidently others had the same problem.

It looks like this set of replies might help, especially the reply from Colagada:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/23424.ftl#122689

When I had this quest, I did as Colagada suggested, and it worked fine. (Thank you, Colagada).

Hope this helps. :?