Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Hi everyone. I am really desprate for a life pet for my life wiz. I have a life minotaur but I seem to really like scrabs and bats because of thier big tounges that make them look cute So i'm into hatching with someone please please please reply if you have a life scarab or life bat. I really need one I farmed plauge oni 200 times. grettir I farmed him about 350 times. Apperently they both like their pets. But please make sure they are firdt generation
because my life minotaur is only 55.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Looking for a life bat or scarab? Well just today I got a life bat. I still need to train but if your willing to wait I can hatch with you. Chris Star Stone level 70 thaumaturge.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Thank you so so so so much. I can't wait to hatch! I'll help you with any boss when the next world, Avalon comes out on my death wiz. I'll use my life minotaur.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I was reading your message again and realized that you wanted a first generation pet. But my is not first generation. I hatched to get it. It has pedigree of 81. I trained it to teen and it got pain giver. However,if your still interested in hatching I will.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Ok. I will hatch with my life minotaur to get some good stats. But I still have my fingers crossed for a life bat.

I will still hatch, but I will keep them crossed for a life bat from the hatch.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Post your characters name,the time,and realm you want to meet at. I also trained my life bat to adult and now it's talents are pain giver and spritely. Chris Star Stone level 70 thaumaturge. Hope you get what your after!

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Can you wait a few days because I recently got to level 30 and bought my gear so can you wait 2-3 days so my death wiz can farm in wintertusk.

My life wiz's name is Ryan LifeBlade. Can we meet on Wensday at 4:00 pm in the realm Wraith. It's usauly not full so you should be able to go.

Thanks.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I was told that I will not be here on the day you said. But I could hatch with you on Friday. Will that work?

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
That is just fine, now I can farm for more money to buy pet snacks for the offspring pet.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I saw that you posted on something different saying you had a life bat and you were going to hatch with someone's blossom pixie. Great, just great now I have to look for someone else with a life bat( or scarab). You problably were going to leave me hanging. I asked first. Now who are you going to hatch with?

I am still open for anyone else with these pets I will help them with the Zeke training point quest, I know where they ALL are.

I can't belive your going to leave me hanging. :(

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Blossom pixie? Where did I post that? I'm forgetful sometimes. I'm not going to leave you hanging. That wouldn't be nice.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I will hatch with you. I can't find a post with a blossom pixie. And besides the pet I'm looking for is the zombie pet. I almost got a chance to hatch with one. But I checked the message boards to late. I will hatch with you. Will saturday or sunday work out? Same time and realm. Didn't mean to upset you. And were yougoing to hatch with bossom pixie?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Sorry qheh2 but I was going to hatch with the life bat he posted first. And sunday I have Church so Saturday will work fine.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
So Saturday the 28th. Alright. Could you also tell me what pets you have? I'm curious. I saw in this message you had a life minotaur. In my other message you have a storm bird. And I also you a death scarab. So Saturday the 28th will work out? At 4:00 realm wraith? Just checking. Chris Star Stone level 70 thaumaturge.(72 on the test realm.)

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
This is the list of pets I have...

Death Ninja 55(5) teen

Yellow Elf 49(8) adult

Grim Scarab 53(5) teen

ScareCrow 59(14) adult

Fire Mander 36(8) adult

Fire Mander 46(5) teen

Fire Wing 35(4) teen

Sun Bird 36(9) adult

Red Ghost 52(6) teen

Dragon 52(17) ancient

Utility Dragon 63(19) ancient

Rat Magician 66(13) adult

White Rat Magician 53(11) adult

Myth Ghoul 51(5) teen

Storm Bird 38(5) teen

Storm Bird 46(4) teen

Storm Serpent 50(4) teen

Life Minotaur 55(12) adult

Sea Dragon 72(8) teen

Snow Serpent 36(0) baby

All together I have 20 pets . 1 baby. 2 ancients. 10 teens and 7 adults. Chose what adult you want and we will meet on saturday.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
We will hatch on the live realm correct? I would like to hatch with your fire mander. We will hatch on Saturday April 28. We finally have a plan!

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Do you have the yellow elf pet? I do, it is 59(7) (just got from hatching and trained to teen). I want to improve my Yellow Elf because no one hatches with mine they think it is 30 pedigree. I want to improve my Yellow Elf because I like the animation of it's card.(I like it when jumps out of the ground, then into the tree, and back to the ground. I also like it's look so can we hatch with the elf?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
thewiz28 wrote:
Hi everyone. I am really desprate for a life pet for my life wiz. I have a life minotaur but I seem to really like scrabs and bats because of thier big tounges that make them look cute So i'm into hatching with someone please please please reply if you have a life scarab or life bat. I really need one I farmed plauge oni 200 times. grettir I farmed him about 350 times. Apperently they both like their pets. But please make sure they are firdt generation
because my life minotaur is only 55.

Drops are random so don't feel upset. If you keep on trying am sure you will eventually get it. Dont give up! 8)

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009