Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria too easy.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Ok in my opinion I thought that Wysteria was way way way to easy. I beat it in 1 day and I played for maybe 2 or 3 hours that day. I seriously thought that it was so easy it was sad. I killed all the tournament people in one hit each. That was about 4 levels ago. The only difficult thing in there is tower of the helephant.

Anyone else think that it was way to easy?

Zachary ShadowBlade
Legendary Sorcerer
Level 68

Defender
May 31, 2011
Wizards are given access to Wysteria when they reach level 20 so the difficulty is set for that level. No surprise there that you would find it too easy.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
safyrmoon wrote:
Wizards are given access to Wysteria when they reach level 20 so the difficulty is set for that level. No surprise there that you would find it too easy.

Not correct.
Access is given at level 25.
Level 20 is Grizzleheim.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
123pete45 wrote:
Ok in my opinion I thought that Wysteria was way way way to easy. I beat it in 1 day and I played for maybe 2 or 3 hours that day. I seriously thought that it was so easy it was sad. I killed all the tournament people in one hit each. That was about 4 levels ago. The only difficult thing in there is tower of the helephant.

Zachary ShadowBlade
Legendary Sorcerer
Level 68

Did you go in at level 25? No, you didn't. We are given access at level 25. Start a new wizard and go thru it at the 'proper' level. Some areas are challenging, some not so much. It depends on your abilities, gear, schools, etc.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
safyrmoon wrote:
Athely you start wysteria at level 25. Some people will find it diffcult ..

Defender
May 31, 2011
colas857 wrote:
safyrmoon wrote:

That is what I had thought, but I recently started my Life Wizard and she was given access when she reached level 20. So... *shrugs* a apparition perhaps?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
123pete45 wrote:

Zachary ShadowBlade
Legendary Sorcerer
Level 68

Did you go in at level 25? No, you didn't. We are given access at level 25. Start a new wizard and go thru it at the 'proper' level. Some areas are challenging, some not so much. It depends on your abilities, gear, schools, etc.

I beat it pretty easily when i was lvl25 8)

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
safyrmoon wrote:
colas857 wrote:
safyrmoon wrote:

That is what I had thought, but I recently started my Life Wizard and she was given access when she reached level 20. So... *shrugs* a apparition perhaps?
O_O what does apparition mean?