Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Pet Talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
So here is my idea: My Leopard, King Cleo, has two possible Epic talents to manifest. Say when King Cleo reaches epic, he manifest one of the two talents, and the one he manifests is Smoke Screen, and the pet I hatched him with had Unicorn. That other epic talent is probably Unicorn, and I don't like smokescreen. I think it would be cool if you could change abilitys to other possible ones, like in King Cleo's case, to change my Epic talent Smoke screen to the other epic talent, it would cost say 1000 crowns, and I can only change from the same level of talent and they have to be the ones listed and it has to be epic. I say that would be fair, so I could change smoke screen to whatever the other epic talent is. Now, say the other epic talent IS unicorn and now I have a unicorn on my Leopard! good day! Say the other epic talent is Storm-tooth though, and I like smokescreen better. I could for 100 or so crowns change it back. That would also be good if King Cleo had gotten Mana Gift instead of Spritely, then I could change those. Just a suggestion, I hope you take this into consideration. And considering you pet would have to be epic, and you could only change it to another talent that was on there but not manifested, and you wouldn't know what it was, please have the prices low for crowns, for Epic talents make it 1000-100, for Ultra rare 800-100, for Rare 700-100, for Uncommon make it 500-100 and for Common make it 100-10, The first number if to change it and second is if you change it back. Here is my suggestion!