Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is ice good secondary for storm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I wouldn't say so. You can't take full advantage of its strengths in that way.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Well, Storm has high attack power, but low health. If I were you, I'd choose Life as my secondary school.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I have been choosing no secondary schools for my new wizards, with my first one I did but found they just got in the way around level 40 or so. Now I get stun block from Diego on Unicorn Way, the Blades from Niles in Krockotopia and craft at least the helmet from Wintertusk for the stats and blade.

When in Celestia I train the spells that boost mine starting with Giant I believe and it goes though to Colossus, it costs me 5 training points. So far that has worked very well on my Life, Death, Storm and Myth wizards.

I need a wizard that can stand most anything the game has to give out a lone so it's important for me to combine gear and spells for the most effective results.

I would only train Life if the Sprite given me in the beginning of the game was broken or if I wanted to support others, Ice usually people choose to the shield, you have that and then Death to Feint which I did with my Life wizard only but that was because she did not get an all around spell till level 58 so she had to be a one hit wonder though Mooshu and DragonSprye, her health was not a problem having a 30% trap put on from it, as gear became more advanced I was able to drop Feint in the end.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Honestly, I don't even think that Storm needs a Ravenwood second school. It already has its own power. But I would only train:
Ice up to Tower Shield
Death to Feint
There, I'd stop and start training damage enchantments for Moon.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
GODODD wrote:
Is ice good secondary for storm
I mean till the level 22 spell

If I were you, I would have Myth as my secondary school. Myth is the opposite of Storm. So having Myth as a secondary school would cover your weakness of Myth. I am a lvl 38 Myth student, and I have Storm as my third school ( death is my second).

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 38 conjurer