Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elik Silverfist boss!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I was thinking, how about an Elik Silverfist boss? Level 45+ get a quest if they go to any shop in Mooshu. The shopkeeper, instead of letting you buy anything, says to you, "I heard you shoplifted the Wizard City Bazaar! I will not let you buy from me!" Then the narrator says "You wonder what she means. You decide to go to the Bazaar to clear this up." You enter the Bazaar, and the Bazaar is empty and bigger than it looks from outside. Elik says to you, "You shoplifted from me! I will destroy you!" He turns into a rank 8 boss, and you battle him. once you defeat him, the narrator speaks.
"You explain to him that it wasn't you. You tell him you think it was Malistaire or Morganthe." Then it's his turn to talk. "I-i'm sorry, i'm a-ashamed. I will give you a permanent discount of 50% off of all items."
That's my idea, guys and gals. Thanks for reading.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
herky102 wrote:
I was thinking, how about an Elik Silverfist boss? Level 45+ get a quest if they go to any shop in Mooshu. The shopkeeper, instead of letting you buy anything, says to you, "I heard you shoplifted the Wizard City Bazaar! I will not let you buy from me!" Then the narrator says "You wonder what she means. You decide to go to the Bazaar to clear this up." You enter the Bazaar, and the Bazaar is empty and bigger than it looks from outside. Elik says to you, "You shoplifted from me! I will destroy you!" He turns into a rank 8 boss, and you battle him. once you defeat him, the narrator speaks.
"You explain to him that it wasn't you. You tell him you think it was Malistaire or Morganthe." Then it's his turn to talk. "I-i'm sorry, i'm a-ashamed. I will give you a permanent discount of 50% off of all items."

This is definitely an... interesting idea. It does seem very random, though. I mean, do we figure out who really stole from the bazaar? (It can't be Morganthe since you don't find out about her until about level 50.) I could see this as the start of a side quest series, though.

Also, I really don't like the 50% discount. It just seems too powerful.

Now, about Elik, Do you have any ideas about health? spells? drops? school? Please, be specific.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
herky102 wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't like it. The story seems a bit weird (Why would an archenemy of a powerful wizard raid a bazaar?) and you would be unable to access the Bazaar until it was over. Also, the 50% discount would be damaging to the in-game economy.